PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Special Editions

Mypi3ownzu
06-09-2012, 12:42 AM
How come the Freedom edition and Join or Die edition isn't being released in North America? I got all the available collector editions from the previous games, and I don't think it'll be the same with out it :/

SleezeRocker
06-09-2012, 12:49 AM
How come the Freedom edition and Join or Die edition isn't being released in North America? I got all the available collector editions from the previous games, and I don't think it'll be the same with out it :/

Since we're getting something else over here in North america.

Don't want to be jerk but there have been numerous threads on this topic (plus a dedicated Pinned topic at the top of this forum page).
I'll respect that your a first timer so next time, try using the Search Bar at the upper right corner of the page before you create a Topic to double-check there isn't a thread with your same question/discussion ;)

Assassin_M
06-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Since we're getting something else over here in North america.

Don't want to be jerk but there have been numerous threads on this topic (plus a deicated Pinned topic at the top of this forum page).
I'll respect that your a first timer so next time, try using the Search Bar at the upper right corner of the page before you create a Topic to double-check there isn't a thread with your same question/discussion ;)and Welcome to the forums..
There you go:p

SleezeRocker
06-09-2012, 12:53 AM
There you go:p

Haha thanks, I've been used to C_Norris takin care of that part O_o