PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Blade

AlphaAltair
06-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Guys If there is something to do with multiplayer that needs to be corrected, it is this!

Alphaaltair 5000PTS 4 KILLS

ASSHAT 4850PTS 12KILLS

HEADASS 4700PTS 21KILLS\

ETC

PLEASE o' please Ubisoft, reward your most ardent player(s) by not letting this travesty reoccur. I reached top 40 in ACB but havent approached that in acr due to this 'asshattery'!!!! Please dont dissappoint me with AC3. Also please give me some hardcore stealth or ill put you back up for adoption!!!!!!!!!!!!! NITEIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont say this is a mp thread! it applies to ALL of us!!!

EscoBlades
06-08-2012, 03:17 PM
So what? The maths is simple. You won, with less kills (i.e. better quality) and maybe some stuns in there. That's the progression and HOW IT IS supposed to work.

Anyone with half a brain would look at that and start to try and master the mechanics of the game. So not sure why you are whining.

itsamea-mario
06-08-2012, 03:18 PM
what travesty?

...that the game even has multiplayer?

..i'm sorry...

OriginalMiles
06-08-2012, 08:33 PM
The only thing about multiplayer that needs to be corrected is that it's in Assassin's Creed.
The multiplayer is really boring.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-08-2012, 09:48 PM
...>_> well.....this thread died XD

JumpInTheFire13
06-09-2012, 12:57 AM
...>_> well.....this thread died XD
It's best for all of us...

HSCOnyxAssassin
06-10-2012, 01:15 AM
Guys If there is something to do with multiplayer that needs to be corrected, it is this!

Alphaaltair 5000PTS 4 KILLS

ASSHAT 4850PTS 12KILLS

HEADASS 4700PTS 21KILLS\

ETC

PLEASE o' please Ubisoft, reward your most ardent player(s) by not letting this travesty reoccur. I reached top 40 in ACB but havent approached that in acr due to this 'asshattery'!!!! Please dont dissappoint me with AC3. Also please give me some hardcore stealth or ill put you back up for adoption!!!!!!!!!!!!! NITEIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont say this is a mp thread! it applies to ALL of us!!!

Firstly, this IS an MP thread, and secondly I'm with Esco. WTH could you possibly be whining about? You have a fraction of their kills with a higher score so your "ratio" is much better than theirs. And your comment about not making into the top 40 in ACR "due to this asshattery" makes no sense.....AT ALL. All that really means is you just werent as good at ACR as you were at ACB. Although to go off topic slightly, I gotta say pound for pound I enjoyed the gameplay/feel of ACBs mp over acr's. But I love the extended lore they tied into ACRs multiplayer.