PDA

View Full Version : How do you expect or hope AC3 to end Desmonds story?

Legendz54
06-08-2012, 09:27 AM
How do you expect Desmond's story to end or explain some scenes you would like to see in AC3
I hope there is a scene with A vision from TWCB some kind of conversation with his three ancestors at some point in the game.
I also want to fight Daniel Cross

massmurdera_666
06-08-2012, 09:39 AM
no offense, but that doesn't make any sense at all and you should have kept that to yourself to save you some embarrassment. on the topic at hand, i don't care what Ubi does with Desmond's story as long as it's well done and satisfying, and hope they don't pull an ME3 and screw it all up.

TheHumanTowel
06-08-2012, 09:45 AM
With Desmond making his own choice and not blindly following the orders of a race that enslaved all of us.

BeCk41
06-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I do hope we can get some closure with Lucy, I mean she just died at the end of Brotherhood and they never even really talked about her after that. What really happened to her? Did Desmond and Lucy have some kind of romantic relationship going on? Will she make a next appearance? And finally, will Desmond become the ultimate assassin and live up to his forefathers and stop second guessing himself? This is what I would like to see.

zerocooll21
06-08-2012, 07:39 PM
I do hope we can get some closure with Lucy, I mean she just died at the end of Brotherhood and they never even really talked about her after that. What really happened to her? Did Desmond and Lucy have some kind of romantic relationship going on? Will she make a next appearance? And finally, will Desmond become the ultimate assassin and live up to his forefathers and stop second guessing himself? This is what I would like to see.

Did you play The Lost Archive DLC?

OriginalMiles
06-08-2012, 07:50 PM
MURDER VIDIC!! Throw him out that window he drinks coffee by!!!

itsamea-mario
06-08-2012, 07:54 PM
MURDER VIDIC!! Throw him out that window he drinks coffee by!!!

Yes! motherfudging YES!

If we don't kill vidic i will march upon Ubisoft Montreal with the fury of the gods!

naran6142
06-08-2012, 08:12 PM
well i could see Desmond pulling an ezio and letting vidic live

it doesnt matter what they do, it just has to be done well

itsamea-mario
06-08-2012, 08:13 PM
well i could see Desmond pulling an ezio and letting vidic live

it doesnt matter what they do, it just has to be done well

No, the sucka must die.

Medo3G
06-08-2012, 08:15 PM
It would probably have Desmond killing some Abstergo guys (including Vidic and maybe Alan Rikkin and an awkwardly dramatic scene where William have to kill Danial Cross or maybe try to remove Abstergo's control using the POE) and opening the Vault with the other POE which they will get during the game in some lair like place (Think AC2 tombs)
However, I really hope for a twist after credits.
These 2 would make sense if they were developed in the Desmond sequences.
TWCB would actually be bad and would try to take over the world. "The truth from AC2 suggests that"
And/Or in the end we find out that Abstergo actually have a descendant of Desmond and they are using him to find temples or POEs "Which were hinted in ACB's begining & Truth cluster thing, and that we saw Desmond in AC1 through Abstergo cameras"
Off Topic: Did Desmond see TLA or not , it was suggested in a trailer but never confirmed, not even in the podcast if I recall.

D.I.D.
06-08-2012, 08:20 PM
No, the sucka must die.

I don't think this is a game series which really suits a boss fight as the final big scene, no matter who it is. Could be particularly anticlimactic to have to kill Vidic, since he is just an old man in a white coat. Even if you have to kill 200 of Vidic's goons, I can't see it being a big enough battle to satisfy an end-of-trilogy big moment.

If they do kill him off, I hope it's early in the story, and I kind of hope it's not the player who has to do it.

lothario-da-be
06-08-2012, 08:20 PM
i want at least 2-3 houers desmond gameplay and not all cutscenes, i actually only want to be blown away at the end and i must feel really satisfyed, then its good.

itsamea-mario
06-08-2012, 08:27 PM
I don't think this is a game series which really suits a boss fight as the final big scene, no matter who it is. Could be particularly anticlimactic to have to kill Vidic, since he is just an old man in a white coat. Even if you have to kill 200 of Vidic's goons, I can't see it being a big enough battle to satisfy an end-of-trilogy big moment.

If they do kill him off, I hope it's early in the story, and I kind of hope it's not the player who has to do it.

He doesn't have to be the final target. he just needs to be a target at some point. maybe the first.

OriginalMiles
06-08-2012, 08:31 PM
He doesn't have to be the final target. he just needs to be a target at some point. maybe the first.
I don't care when we kill him, as long as I kill that dude viciously, like stab him repetitively in the stomach, then stab his throat and throw him out the window, then Leap of Faith out the window, and kick his body!
Just a thought.

dxsxhxcx
06-08-2012, 08:35 PM

I think it's not only about killing the person Vidic, but what he and the other people that are part of the inner circle represent, the (modern day) Templars, in every game until now we were able to defeat the Templars during the time we played with the ancestors, the only templars that still weren't killed are the modern day Templars, so IMO to give Desmond a proper ending they should make him go after the modern day templars and kill them all...

POP1Fan
06-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Epic.The series never let down with an ending yet and I bet it won't in the grand finale.
I also don't want Desmond to kill Vidic, but I would love to xD I hope though that Daniel Cross will kill William and Desmond would go berserk xD

Medo3G
06-08-2012, 08:49 PM
I don't want it like AC2's battle with Rodrigo (The ones in Venice and the Vatican hall) I hated the fact that I couldn't stand not being able to kill him and I have to drain his health to watch a cut-scene

dxsxhxcx
06-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Epic.The series never let down with an ending yet and I bet it won't in the grand finale.
I also don't want Desmond to kill Vidic, but I would love to xD I hope though that Daniel Cross will kill William and Desmond would go berserk xD

noooooo... Daniel Cross will become a good guy at the end when he sees TWCB again and realize he is in the wrong side, it was part of his mission given by TWCB stay on the Templars' side... :p

Dejan507
06-08-2012, 09:01 PM
I also hope he will turn for the assassin's when he realizes that Templars got it wrong, but I'm sure he already knows that..
I guess we just have to wait for the new comic to really understand in what state of mind he is now, does he like the Templars, or what?

masterfenix2009
06-08-2012, 09:35 PM
He was a sleeper agent. That means he was with the Templars already. So he is on the Templar's side.

FirestarLuva
06-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Maybe Desmond might die in the end?

Assassin_M
06-08-2012, 09:46 PM
The game ends with Desmond dying of laughter about how Shaun got road squashed by a truck while he was crossing the road to check on Rebecca who just fell out of a 4 floor building leaning over the rail looking over William who was just killed by Daniel Cross..

brefcourte
06-08-2012, 09:49 PM
It won't end, i am 100% sure, they will pull out another cliffhanger ...

Medo3G
06-08-2012, 09:53 PM
The game ends with Desmond dying of laughter about how Shaun got road squashed by a truck while he was crossing the road to check on Rebecca who just fell out of a 4 floor building leaning over the rail looking over William who was just killed by Daniel Cross..
^ This should be a secret ending
Ubi c'mon make it happen

Medo3G
06-08-2012, 09:54 PM
It won't end, i am 100% sure, they will pull out another cliffhanger ...
It's confirmed to end Desmond's story :P
EDIT: Sorry about double posting

Assassin_M
06-08-2012, 09:57 PM
^ This should be a secret ending
Ubi c'mon make it happen
Its the Perfect ending..

Sukramo
06-08-2012, 10:02 PM
I am hoping it wont end his story. I WANT a modern days game.

Medo3G
06-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Its the Perfect ending..
Okay screw what I said about TWCB being evil and restoring Danial using a POE, this is the shiz
No other ending than this ;D

Acrimonious_Nin
06-08-2012, 10:05 PM
First shaun is going to get punched in the mouth by Desmond. Desmond will gently assassinate Warren Vidic (he's not that important), then he will chase after Alan Rikkin and kill him with a pillow.....now for the real bad guy....S. ....we will see that the real mastermind behind the whole Templar scheme and real head hancho of the entire series is Shaun Hastings, and to throw us all off, initialed the first letter of his first name the whole time S. In this he will attack Desmond in a hail of bad British one liners where Desmond, at this point, being that he now has Connors distaste of all British, both redcoats and blue coats, will punch him in the face real hard thus unlocking the trophy - Bleeding Effect and ending the terror that is Shaun's horrible, but sometimes amusing, rants. Then the Assassins and Templars will go into a peace treaty and then ending AC3....The End...Then during the credits we hear a doctor talking to Desmond saying, "it's a boy"...

dxsxhxcx
06-08-2012, 10:08 PM
He was a sleeper agent. That means he was with the Templars already. So he is on the Templar's side.

from what I understood he was brainwashed when he was a child (I don't think this count as being on the templar side because he was a sleeper agent when he wasn't even aware of that), at the moment he is with the Templars, but the real reasons why he choose their side are still unknown and are only based on assumptions, I hope they'll make this clear in AC The Chain, can't wait to read it... :)

Acrimonious_Nin
06-08-2012, 10:10 PM
When do you suppose the chain will really come out ? early September or late September ?

brefcourte
06-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Thinking about the past years, i don't believe in Ubisofts confirmations anymore.

dxsxhxcx
06-08-2012, 10:17 PM
When do you suppose the chain will really come out ? early September or late September ?

I hope they'll release it before they release AC3 but since it seems the comic is also part of the "CE" being sold at Ubiworkshop maybe they will release it only after the release of the game to make the ubiworkshop CE look better...

rileypoole1234
06-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Yes! motherfudging YES!

If we don't kill vidic i will march upon Ubisoft Montreal with the fury of the gods!

We shall march with his head on a stick!

I just want Everything with Desmond to be satisfyingly wrapped up. Of course with an epic conclusion. Really big and epic.

Medo3G
06-08-2012, 10:27 PM
and Eurdito or whatever he's called
I want to know who is he?

itsamea-mario
06-08-2012, 10:28 PM
and Eurdito or whatever he's called
I want to know who is he?

He may not even be a he, maybe a she, or a they.

Medo3G
06-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Cuz with all what's going on with Desmond I don't see a way he/she/they would fit.
Maybe they would alert them that Abstergo are coming ?
Other than that I don't see that he will fit in SP, MP has more potential of having him and Project Legacy if Ubi decides to revive it :P

Acrimonious_Nin
06-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Cuz with all what's going on with Desmond I don't see a way he/she/they would fit.
Maybe they would alert them that Abstergo are coming ?
Other than that I don't see that he will fit in SP, MP has more potential of having him and Project Legacy if Ubi decides to revive it :P

Well Erudito may still be around for AC3 because there is a laptop at the end of AC:R in the van....I suspect that Desmond will be able to still receive e-mails in AC3.

dxsxhxcx
06-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm still waiting for a Beta 3+ access for the Abstergo website.. xD

OriginalMiles
06-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Or an it!!!! Or it turns out that Erudito are............................................... ...................... The Templassassins!!!

dxsxhxcx
06-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Or an it!!!! Or it turns out that Erudito are............................................... ...................... The Templassassins!!!

or maybe Skynet!!!