PDA

View Full Version : ACIII trailer, is this serious or just a joke???

Engioc
06-07-2012, 10:33 PM
I've seen the trailer for AC3 and I got to say I'm really not impressed at all.

I guess my interest in this series has been slowly dwindling over time, I'm still yet to purchase revelations, and hearing of all the problems I'm glad I waited.

AC3 looks really bad. I see one man (our main character) charging a group of soldiers all armed with guns and not one of them manages to stop him, he reaches all these soldier and promptly massacres them all, still not one of them manages to fire their gun at point blank range and kill him.....Are you serious??? how much more dumbed down can a game become.

Now I know my opinion will prove very unpopular here, most of you will come along and say how great this is and simply suck up all the hype and BS Ubi spin you. Sorry I cannoy enjoy a game that is so seriously strayed from its name. Assassin's are not and army unto themselves, one man cannot possibly do what is shown in that video. Its not just unrealistic, its just totally unbelievable.

Although I have enjoyed the different locations that the AC series has been to I think this is the final nail in the coffin for me, I very much doubt I'll bother with this game and I guess its not surprise really once the real creative genius behind the game left. Yes it takes entire teams of people to actually create games, but it takes one great person to actually come up with the initial concept, Ubi lost that person a couple years back now.

Any how just imo, I'll leave as I'm sure nobody is going to agree with my statement, but Ubisoft, you suck badly, what an unbelievable joke this game has been turned in to.

Locopells
06-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Don't take the CGI trailer too seriously, only once has it ever actually been part of the main game.