PDA

View Full Version : what relationship will desmond and william have in AC3

Radman500
06-07-2012, 07:46 PM
i hope its not all "goody-goody hey dad" type thing..

i hope there is some tension and stuff

GeneralTrumbo
06-07-2012, 07:50 PM
I think Desmond will have a bit of anger towards him. It seemed like there was always a lot of tension with Desmond and him when Desmond was a child. Because Desmond never wanted to be an assassin in the first place. I also think Desmond will ask him several questions.

Crucify Lucifer
06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
I definitely hope it's not a "dad I realize I need to be an assassin now let's all get along" relationship either :P. Hoping they bring up the past like with Desmond's Journey in AC:R.

Assassin_M
06-07-2012, 08:42 PM
William: Son, we need to save the world..
Desmond: Dad..
William: We need you to be the best Assassin
Desmond: Dad..
William: Get in the Animus
Desmond: Im outta here
William: *troll face* SHAUN !! fetch

brefcourte
06-07-2012, 08:56 PM
It will be like "Desmond, i am your father, hhhhhhhhhhch"

Moultonborough
06-07-2012, 08:57 PM
I wanted him to say "Hello Warden". AC1 reference. Than just ignore his Dad completely for the whole game.

Subject J80
06-07-2012, 09:04 PM
This is a really good question, I really am looking forward to seeing how this is written. Will Desmond be forgiving because he shunned the order when he was young, will he be p*ssed at his father....

True_Assassin92
06-07-2012, 09:10 PM
A sexual relation duuuuh...it's obvious.. Desmond...

FirestarLuva
06-07-2012, 09:28 PM
I think Desmond will be angry with William at first for making him become an assassin when he was very young but I'm sure there might be a scene where William will be 'at the edge of death' and Desmond will be 'all forgiveness', or maybe Desmond will tell him that his father was right from the very start and just wanting to protect him. :P

dxsxhxcx
06-07-2012, 09:39 PM
he'll probably be surprised to see his father there and will ask a thing or two about Lucy, S16 and the place they are and then he will continue his mission... I believe William will act the same way S16 did in ACR, being some sort of guide for Desmond explaining a thing or two about the current situation of the Assassins and what he must do...

OriginalMiles
06-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Opening!
Bill - Hey Desmond, son, how are you?"
Desmond - "PUNCHES IN JAW" YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill - Et tu, Desmond?
Bill - Then fall, Bill!
Sean - The F***!
Becca - Guys... Animus, new guy!
All - SHUT UP REBECCA!
Becca - NO!!!!

End of game.

OK, I think Desmond and Bill will just start a bit rough, then over time, forgive.

Assassin_M
06-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Desmond: Hey, Dad I loved Lucy
William: she is blonde..
Desmond: So was Mother..
William: Oh crap..
Desmond`s mother: Yes, Lucy is your sister, Desmond..
Desmond: *falls into Coma*

Assassins Creed III: Get the hell out..

FirestarLuva
06-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Desmond: Hey, Dad I loved Lucy
William: she is blonde..
Desmond: So was Mother..
William: Oh crap..
Desmond`s mother: Yes, Lucy is your sister, Desmond..
Desmond: *falls into Coma*

Assassins Creed III: Get the hell out..

Lol, nice! XD

kudos17
06-08-2012, 12:22 AM
It will be distrustful and tense for a while, just like Desmond's relationship with Shaun and Rebecca after killing Lucy. Desmond may not like his father, but no one else really trusts him after the Lucy issue. Shaun will especially loathe him, and Rebecca may be too shocked to sympathize. His father is the only one left there for him, like it or not.

Will_Lucky
06-08-2012, 01:16 AM
It will be distrustful and tense for a while, just like Desmond's relationship with Shaun and Rebecca after killing Lucy. Desmond may not like his father, but no one else really trusts him after the Lucy issue. Shaun will especially loathe him, and Rebecca may be too shocked to sympathize. His father is the only one left there for him, like it or not.

I suspect this will probably be the situation.

Has it been established whether or not TLA is something Desmond did or not? if not then this will almost certainly be the situation.

Serrachio
06-08-2012, 01:49 AM
I'd like to see that Desmond and William don't share the same viewpoint when it comes to the way that William treats the Assassins. It's been mentioned that William only pursues the end result, no matter if people die along the way, and Desmond could hold the mentality that it's okay to have some losses if it doesn't mean carelessly throwing lives away.

Other than that, I think Desmond's going to have some awkward relationships with Rebecca and Shaun from the start, and would need to work on regaining their trust after the incident with Lucy.

infamous_ezio
06-08-2012, 02:36 AM
^ i agree, i recon it will start off with the crew blaming desmond for killing lucy, then desmond will have a sudden moment where he realizes what actually happened (i don't know how they will implement this considering it was clay viewing TLA not desmond) then he will get up and blame his dad blah blah about 16's death and lucy, then something cool will happen i suppose.

i think i nice twist would be for william to die, which would drive desmond even harder to complete his job.

MetalCreed
06-08-2012, 04:31 AM
It will kinda be like Isshin Kurosaki and son.

pacmanate
06-08-2012, 12:27 PM
I think it will be like step dad and son. Desmond will be pissed, they will gradually like each other, then William will die and Desmond will be like "I am sorry father" whilst crying, and then shout "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB"