PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Salon.............. Help if possible

KrayzeeKay
06-07-2012, 05:55 PM
[I Hi, I am new to the forum but have been playing the game for a little while..... I love it and have asked friends to join and play as well...I am just concerned that with the way the pricing is and the quest / goals that it will wind up causing people to leave the game, as well as myself. :( The pricing for things are very expensive, and you have to save for weeks to get enough HB's(horse bucks) to finish a quest...its horrible. Now after a lot of playing and saving I was able to buy the beauty salon I went to finish the quest by doing the highlights to the mane and tail...when I discovered that in order to complete this quest I have to pay for the use of the beauty shop....This is very unfair...why have the quest there at all? I mean its not right to have to pay to do a quest that is so wrong.... especially for those of us who do not have extra income to send off to play a game/ and are fixed incomes as it is.... I am sorry if sound disrespectful... not intended...but I was in awe...when i saw that I would have to pay to use the beauty salon..... This is a game it would be so much better if we could have a way to win extra bonuses and FBC's (Facebook credits) or something like that by helping our neighbors. I love the game ...and like I said I have invited family and friends to play as well. I feel once they reach the quest of the beauty shop and see that they have to pay to complete a quest....it will be goodbye. I hope this will not happen ...please look into a way to make this more enjoyable and fun with out all the pressures of having to pay to play a cute game. I know that several of my family, are children who are playing , and a lot of my friends have their children playing... the children CANNOT play for these quest...they do not own CC's(credit cards). I don't think any parent is going let a child use a CC to pay for a game to play on the computer. I may be wrong....but I know that can't pay my living expenses, much less have money to throw away on a game just to play and do quest. If there is any alternative or an easier way to play the beauty salon quest that would be GREAT!!! Please let me know/ Thank you so much ....HH Addict (Horse Haven)

Sincerely, Kay

AmandaRoberts
06-07-2012, 07:31 PM
from what I have read in other posts about the beauty salon having to pay Facebook credits to use it is a glitch that they are trying to fix.

UBI-Cowhand
06-07-2012, 09:36 PM
from what I have read in other posts about the beauty salon having to pay Facebook credits to use it is a glitch that they are trying to fix.

Thanks Amanda. That is correct.

UBI-Cowhand
06-07-2012, 09:38 PM
And WELCOME, KAY! :)

KrayzeeKay
06-07-2012, 11:10 PM
And WELCOME, KAY! :)

Thank you..Happy to be here, Oh It's a glitch...whew:cool: thank goodness...I was nearly in tears...when I saw pay with CC's..I thought Oh my ..well my game playing new is over LOL. :D
Thanks you both for the reply. Hugs Kay

KrayzeeKay
06-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Thank you so much :)

UBI-Cowhand
06-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Thank you so much :)

You bet! :)

naoto1
06-15-2012, 12:23 AM
So, when will this glitch be fixed? I just got the Beauty Salon, and I'd like to know when I'll be able to use it.

kcbruesewitz
07-10-2012, 08:11 PM
I payed to finish this quest, I hope I get the credits credited back to me if it really is your fault.

UBI-Cowhand
07-10-2012, 10:38 PM
I payed to finish this quest, I hope I get the credits credited back to me if it really is your fault.

Hi there,

Can you give me a few more details? When did this happen for you? Have you submitted a thread in the Bugs forum? If not, you should! Also, may I please have your Facebook URL?

Thanks!

FaerieLantern
09-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi - I just purchased the beauty salon and I see that it costs 20 saddle dollars to style the mane, and another 20 to style the tail. I just wanted to check to see if this is what the developers intend, or if there were plans to change the pricing? (I know we earn a saddle dollar for each level up, but 40 is a pretty high number to achieve without actually purchasing saddle dollars, so it looks like the beauty salon is intended to be a cash-per-use item.) I'm not complaining about the existence of such items, of course, I just wish it were more clear when you're buying the building that it is going to cost a (perhaps prohibitively-large) chunk of saddle dollars each time you use it.

This thread is from back in June, so I was wondering what the developers' current plans are for the beauty salon. And if it's to be a cash-item, perhaps it should say so in the description so we don't accidentally spend 15k horse bucks on an item we can't use (either because we can't purchase SD at this time or because we can't afford to use it very often, at 40 per horse).

Thanks for reading!

littlejohnbull
09-06-2012, 02:52 AM
I got the beauty salon I was so happy to change the hair color but was so dissapointed when I saw it cost saddle dollars now it is just a decoration I worked so hard to get it just to be dissapointed . I wish it could be changed to horse bucks.

jamesbond301
01-16-2013, 10:04 AM
Hi guys,I am jamesbond321 .I have searched this forum from Google.I want to discuss you abut Hair Stylist In Atlanta.visit the site for the latest hair styles and

tips.Thanks for sharing with us

matthewkevi2015
08-28-2015, 03:33 AM
I hope it will be possible at any time. Whether I too can get this?