PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed III possible spinoff

Sackprince
06-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Yeah i know what you think ac3 hasn't even come out yet, why should we discuss it? well basically i am a little bit selfish and couldn't get the idea out of my head where the next adventure will go. And my friends are only in to halo or call of duty etc. So i am using you guys to discuss it :)

napoleon (somewhere between 1795-1815)

i think this will defiantly be one of the spin-off settings,
i only wonder where in egypt, russia or france or something.

mexico

interesting setting lots of trees, old temples and stuff.

the American civil war

if this ever happens it will be about conner's grandson ( i think lol).
if they don't do this one it will be a missed opportunity because, after assassins creed 3 and its possible spin offs we will not return to america for a while. and its a really interesting moment in history.

other

these are just some interesting moments i know of in that time period. so if you know more please say so in a comment! thanks.

So again i am really sorry to discuss this so soon. but i really wanna now where ac fans think the serie will go next, and what they think about a spinoff? do you want a spinoff or not at all? say so in a comment. It will most likely happen... so still vote on the poll where you THINK it will go even if you don't want it.

SixKeys
06-07-2012, 03:27 PM
AC3: Liberation will partly take place in Mexico.

Sackprince
06-07-2012, 03:32 PM
Seriously, i thought it only was set in new orleans, prett big for a handheld game :O gaaf/nice