PDA

View Full Version : E3 Gameplay Footages - THANK YOU UBI!

Jamison_J_B
06-07-2012, 02:29 AM
Thank you so much ubi for all the info on ACIII. I saw the ubisoft press conference footage, the "on the sea" footage and just got done with the demo for the WiiU (in Boston). After seeing all this footage I am soooo stoked for this game; my mind just screams "BOSS!!". This was alot more gameplay stuff then I expected and I greatly​ appreciate it. My hat off to the entire AC team(s), you guys are making a goty and , in my opinion, the best AC to date. Again thank you guys, you all are doing a excellent job and please keep up al the great work.

GunnarGunderson
06-07-2012, 02:37 AM
I would have liked to see the Frontier demo with Connor not being detected, but I guess they've got to satisfy the masses

kriegerdesgottes
06-07-2012, 02:37 AM
They did release a lot more footage this year than usual. I was pretty psyched about that. Ubisoft is always the master of E3 presentations.

AnthonyA85
06-07-2012, 03:38 AM
Yeah, they definitely made up for the Pax East debacle.

I really liked all the previews they showed (i didn't really bother watching the MP demo, MP has never really interested me, well, it's never even worked for me so...). I was definitely impressed with the navel battle.

I just hope that we will be able to "parts-target" when using the bow, unless it auto-defaults to critical shot.

imonthenet
06-07-2012, 03:42 AM
Haha, it's great to see someone post a compliment on here! I also loved the demos, and what a massive amount they showed. Hopefully they'll release the trailers with some commentary like they have in the past, always nice to hear what the developers have to say, no matter how scripted. Kudos to Ubisoft from me too! Can't wait for October!

Moultonborough
06-07-2012, 03:42 AM
Yeah, they definitely made up for the Pax East debacle.

I really liked all the previews they showed (i didn't really bother watching the MP demo, MP has never really interested me, well, it's never even worked for me so...). I was definitely impressed with the navel battle.

I just hope that we will be able to "parts-target" when using the bow, unless it auto-defaults to critical shot.

They did release a lot more footage this year than usual. I was pretty psyched about that. Ubisoft is always the master of E3 presentations.

I think your both right. They are feeling bad about PAX East and gave us a ton of info to make up for the people who didn't get to see it.

rileypoole1234
06-07-2012, 03:45 AM
I also want to throw in a massive THANK YOU to Ubisoft for making these awesome games:D!

Never stop making them hahah.

MetalCreed
06-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Yeah 5 trailers and I'm satisfied.

Kinda disappointed that they didn't reveal more details or answer the questions they were suppose to. I want to know more about the outfits/ armor thing,

Legendz54
06-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Yeah 5 trailers and I'm satisfied.

Kinda disappointed that they didn't reveal more details or answer the questions they were suppose to. I want to know more about the outfits/ armor thing,
Yea they asked the most crap questions " are british the main target?" That was answered a million times.

vayhekhu
06-07-2012, 06:56 AM

Azurefeatherfly
06-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Like the others have already said, bravo to Ubisoft for such great conference not only for Assassin's Creed but also Far Cry3, and the brand new IP of Watch Dogs. You guys won E3 this year hands down, uncontested.

Congratulations to Ubisoft!!!!!

GeneralTrumbo
06-07-2012, 08:17 AM
I want to give sincere congratulations to all of Ubisoft. You guys over there are doing great. Keep up the good work! Keep working hard and making AC3 a game to not be reckoned with!

eagleforlife1
06-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Thanks Ubi! :D

LightRey
06-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks indeed.

MetalCreed
06-08-2012, 06:41 AM
As much as I am excited for AC3 , I think Ubisoft stole the show with Watch Dogs, it's the next big thing I'm looking forward to, and I'm pretty sure this new IP will be as successful if not more successful that Assassin's Creed. But AC3 for GOTY 2012 for sure.

Moultonborough
06-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Did anyone notice the Watch Dogs trailer has the same diamond that the AC 3 game play demo had? Just go to the web page for a view of it.

Mr_Shade
06-08-2012, 01:56 PM
I have alerted the team, to this thread, so they will be aware of it, if they weren't already :)

Was some amazing footage shown, and other games - makes me proud to be part of the community ;)

Psychopompador
06-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Indeed... Amazing footage shown on what will surely be an amazing game. Love me some Assassins Creed. (definitely looking forward to more Watch Dogs info as it comes out... Stunning)

MajorMinus
06-08-2012, 06:23 PM

Indeed they are.

Vex_Assassin
06-08-2012, 06:55 PM
I was really excited for Ubi's press conference at E3 and they didn't let us down! Good job Ubisoft :D

Acrimonious_Nin
06-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Good stuff I have never been so engulfed by such a thrilling and well thought out story plot. Truly the epitome of "Art in Motion" - AC series:D