PDA

View Full Version : please i need some!

bausbis23
09-20-2004, 04:51 AM
please tell me that that we will get something new! . even if its just today,s question . i just got addicted to the feeling when there is something new and fresh.

bausbis23
09-20-2004, 04:51 AM
please tell me that that we will get something new! . even if its just today,s question . i just got addicted to the feeling when there is something new and fresh.

Silkensus
09-20-2004, 05:13 AM
Take't easy!!!
They will give us some new info!
And if ya look little farther they are also going too crachdiveon 21 sept for 48 hours too update the site with a whole new system!!!!
So there will be plenty off new stuff too look at!!
BTW I think we are getting more info about this game that no other game ever did before!
I have checked some other sites out from UBI and they don't get like we get from our DEV-team!
If you just take a look at other games from UBI you will see!!!!
Thanks for this DEV-team

Greets Silk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bausbis23:
please tell me that that we will get something new! . even if its just today,s question . i just got addicted to the feeling when there is something new and fresh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gbucket
09-20-2004, 05:30 AM
Yep, I'll be posting another question today http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bausbis23
09-20-2004, 06:24 AM
thanx ubirazz.

bausbis23
09-20-2004, 08:22 AM
Take't easy!!!
And if ya look little farther they are also going too crachdiveon 21 sept for 48 hours too update the site with a whole new system!!!!
BTW I think we are getting more info about this game that no other game ever did before!
"I have checked some other sites out from UBI and they don't get like we get from our DEV-team!
Thanks for this DEV-team"

ubirazz says its only the forum system that get an update , not the website itself .

Silkensus
09-20-2004, 12:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bausbis23:
Take't easy!!!
"I have checked some other sites out from UBI and they don't get like we get from our DEV-team!
Thanks for this DEV-team"

ubirazz says its only the forum system that get an update , not the website itself .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well thats more as enough for me http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif