PDA

View Full Version : A question on the Desmond gameplay

altairezio1993
06-06-2012, 08:18 PM
I knew that we wouldn't get footage (yet) showing the modern day era as they're saving it up and showing these sequences could spoil the plot somehow, the thing which is bugging me about the new game is how do you think Desmon gameplay can work? An example being that you have to fight some templars (which I'm sure will happen for all this training has to have lead somewhere) will there be 'health' as such? So far any 'deaths' of the main characters can be explained by falling out of synch with the ancestors memories, but I always saw and thought the modern day era as realistic not in the way that if you were to die as desmond you could replay his mission? Do you understand what I'm trying to say? I don't think we've been told yet how such a system could work during the modern day missions or maybe anyone of you could give your ideas on how they'll play out.

Vex_Assassin
06-06-2012, 08:22 PM
If I recall, when you play as Desmond, you never have a health bar... So, I guess we're just going to be invincible if we fight someone as Desmond?
I get what you're saying, but I don't know how Ubi plans on doing it.

Sick_one12
06-06-2012, 08:38 PM
i think that when you take too much damage as Desmond,the screen will turn grey/red to give you feedback abou your health:)
and if you still take damage you die and the game just reloads a previous checkpoint(without showing you where the checkpoint was made);)
i really think theres going to be no HUD but other audio/visual feedback on how youre doing:)