PDA

View Full Version : Connor = No scar on the lip

KiShiDo
06-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Did someone else finds think interesting. Altair, Ezio and Desmond share this little scar on the lip but Connor seems to not have it. Do you think it will have plot relevance?

naran6142
06-06-2012, 08:07 PM
well i doubt it... i mean altair and ezios scar didnt have plot relevance

KiShiDo
06-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah but it could be easily explained with some DNA **** cuz Desmon has it as well, while now Connor hasn't it

Serrachio
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Desmond does not have the scar any more, and besides, recurring scars don't need to be a link between Desmond and his ancestors.

His bloodline is enough.

BBALive
06-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Did someone else finds think interesting. Altair, Ezio and Desmond share this little scar on the lip but Connor seems to not have it. Do you think it will have plot relevance?

Aquilus didn't either.

superkootje
06-06-2012, 08:28 PM
ezio didn't get it through DNA either, he got it because that B*TCH threw a stone to his lip

pacmanate
06-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Its an amazing coincidence. It doesnt mean anything, other than Desmonds bloodline is scar mouth prone x100

Acrimonious_Nin
06-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Shaun might have a scar on his mouth though....soon...he should stop making fun of rebecca and the rest of the current group.....>_> just saying..

Medo3G
06-06-2012, 09:56 PM
well neither William ,Giovanni nor Darim have one :D

EDIT: Did Altair have a scar ACR cuz AC1 it was Demond's face

Assassin_M
06-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah sure lets all forget to criticize gameplay and systems, and start about Scars and how ugly Connor is..
Assassins Creed: Barbie girl Fashionista..
For the love of God..Who on earth inherits a scar ?

OriginalMiles
06-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Alty got his through some mission (likely)
Ezio got his because that b*tch through a rock at him!
Desmond got his while training (likely)

Scars are not genetic! It's just a coincidence that they all had theirs on their mouth!!!
Why do people think Alty,Ezio and Desmond's scars are connected through GENETICS!!!??? Gaaah!

Medo3G
06-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah sure lets all forget to criticize gameplay and systems, and start about Scars and how ugly Connor is..
You are watching too much CN Arabic ads asa7be :)
On a serious note the devs said that they were going to keep stuff that "make the brand"
and the fact that they all coincidentally have scar is more accepable than that they wear a belt with an assassins embelm on to walk stealthily :)

imonthenet
06-07-2012, 01:52 AM
While I know a scar can't be inherited genetically, I thought it was a pretty cool coincidence how they all had this connection. Also, I'm pretty sure Connor gets a scar on his cheek. I can't remember where I saw it (maybe the frontier demo) but that could maybe be the nod to previous assassins some people are looking for.

berserker134
06-07-2012, 03:41 AM
connor has his FACE full of scars and you get worried for just one WOW .__.

infamous_ezio
06-07-2012, 06:53 AM

Never thought i'd say this, but **** my thoughts exactly aha.

OP: why are you even asking about the scar? dafuq does it have to do with anything at all ahah

vayhekhu
06-07-2012, 06:55 AM
well i doubt it... i mean altair and ezios scar didnt have plot relevance