PDA

View Full Version : ezio and altair must stay in the game until the story is finished

sweeds3
06-06-2012, 07:36 PM
the story of desmond didn`t end yet in assassins creed revelations .......... so the story is in complete ... ubisoft can not start a new story of the american revolution .......... the first story shall end then the game starts with another story , because now the story didnt finish , did it ?:confused:
eho agrees on my oponion give it a reply

GeneralTrumbo
06-06-2012, 07:40 PM
The story of Ezio and Altair is done. Deal with it. I am sure in the beginning of Assassins Creed 3, there will be an introduction talking about how Desmond explored their memories, but that is all. Each new numbered installment means a new ancestor.

playassassins1
06-06-2012, 07:41 PM
the story of desmond didn`t end yet in assassins creed revelations .......... so the story is in complete ... ubisoft can not start a new story of the american revolution .......... the first story shall end then the game starts with another story , because now the story didnt finish , did it ?:confused:
eho agrees on my oponion give it a reply

1. Altair Died in Revelations, so his story is over.
2. Ezio died in Assassin's Creed Embers (A short film)

So their story is pretty much over, and its time to move on to the next ancestor.

Sarari
06-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Yea it's over. Their stories are finished. I was sad about it before when I beat Revelations but now It's repeating the cycle. We're gonna go through Connor's life and forget about Altair and Ezio.

lothario-da-be
06-06-2012, 08:09 PM
i don't want to forget ezio :( i already miss him extremely now.

KiShiDo
06-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Play the old games

altairezio1993
06-06-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm sure that somehow they'll make a reference to the two of them in the game, maybe recaping the history of the order to Conner, but anything to the degree of the altair codex or such is not going to happen, their stories have come to an end. Although we could be surprised.