PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Collectors Edition in North America?

xXTheSquidXx
06-06-2012, 04:15 AM
i was just wondering if there would be a big cllectors edition for AC3 that would be released in North America. I would like to be able to buy an edition of the game with all of the bonus DLCs that they put into various retailed stores "collectors" edition. I would like to pay a big amount of money for a collectors edition if it were to release in North America. After Revelations, i was confused as to why North America got left out of a cool collectors edition, and i am really confused if they decide to go this route again. North America is a big market and i'm sure I'm not the only one that would be willing to pay the extra money for a big collectors edition. I just don't understand why Ubisoft is making it so hard for me to throw my money at them.

gamertam
06-06-2012, 05:23 AM
yeah, you and me both. I'd be all pissy, full on raging if Ubisoft keeping denying their NA fans a true Collector's Edition. If there won't be one then at least we deserves a heart felt explanation as to why there won't be any.

xXTheSquidXx
06-06-2012, 08:33 PM
I just read that a Collectors Edition is in the works for North America, not sure if it was announced before i made the post but i just now read it! Such great news!

kriegerdesgottes
06-06-2012, 09:50 PM
I thought they would announce it during E3 but I guess I was wrong. I just can't imagine they would totally stiff us on another collectors edition especially like they did with Revelations where we got nothing. (signature edition was the closest thing to nothing that I can imagine.)

True_Assassin92
06-06-2012, 09:52 PM
Look at the official thread of collectors edition and take a closer look at the bottom of Shade's post. An extremely promising NA CE is on the way :p

SixKeys
06-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Mr_Shade posted a message from UbiGabe about the NA CE in another thread. Basically they haven't announced it officially yet because they're still finalizing it, but they promised one is in the works and they're trying to make it as amazing as possible. We should be hearing more about it "hopefully in the very near future".