PDA

View Full Version : Omg i'm excited

xryanx28
06-04-2012, 11:58 PM
so good best game at e3 so far

danielgervide
06-05-2012, 12:10 AM
me too! though i prefer the last year conference better (the conference it self).

But this game is gonna be awsome!

morpheusPrime08
06-05-2012, 12:43 AM
I was standing up for a second grining so hard.

Is it just me or was action just so much more dynamic like a CG trailer? Maybe because the view is panned closer, or Connor had more detail in his outfit idk?

Ubi has so many games I want, was not expecting that.

Serrachio
06-05-2012, 12:43 AM
I can tell this thread will be locked soon.

Partly for the title, and partly for the fact that there are numerous other threads with the same topic.

HSCOnyxAssassin
06-05-2012, 12:54 AM
I can tell this thread will be locked soon.

Partly for the title, and partly for the fact that there are numerous other threads with the same topic.

So are you just plumping up your post count then? Anyways, yes AC3 looked amazing. Ubisofts whole lineup blew everyone else out of the water. Ubisoft is at the top of their game and stands to be an even bigger force going into the next gen.

Serrachio
06-05-2012, 01:02 AM
So are you just plumping up your post count then? Anyways, yes AC3 looked amazing. Ubisofts whole lineup blew everyone else out of the water. Ubisoft is at the top of their game and stands to be an even bigger force going into the next gen.

No, I don't intend to plump my post count up, I was just stating the obvious.

Anyway, I have to say the only thing that got me really excited was Watch Dogs, since it actually gave you the time to absorb some of what the game was about.

While I love the AC series, it felt like it chucked the audience in the middle of something that you're supposed to understand, but since it's your first look, you can't. From there, it didn't help that they then showed a "sneak peek", which was composed of flashy action shots that you couldn't even take in because they went by so fast.

I would have much preferred to take all that crap out and showed us some elements that weren't a second long. That way, you can, oh I dunno, be excited?