PDA

View Full Version : There should be an Assasins Creed Movie !!!

Coathanger19
06-04-2012, 02:45 PM
please post your ideas on weather or ont you agree or you just think it a stupid idea I really dont care if you think its stupid I just wanna hear other peoples opinion:D

lukaszep
06-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Well good news! They're making one. There have been no announcements for a long time, but we know there is officially one in development. But that's all we know.
It won't be based around any of the games though (at least that's what they said initially) which I think is definitely the right thing to do. Any movie that tries to recreate a game always fails.

BeCk41
06-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but I really don't think there should be an assassins creed movie. For one thing, the movie industry ALWAYS seems to leave almost half of the main storyline out of pictures we see. For a lot of people if the right actors/actresses are not carefully selected it could ruin the entire movie making you hate it even more... *cough* Tomb Raider *uncough* But it seems that people who haven't played the games first love it more than fans of the games. I guess we expect too much and have higher expectations for our beloved series.

zerocooll21
06-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Sony already bought the rights and its been said UBI will have a majority of control (which is a good thing).

Assassin_M
06-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but I really don't think there should be an assassins creed movie. For one thing, the movie industry ALWAYS seems to leave almost half of the main storyline out of pictures we see. For a lot of people if the right actors/actresses are not carefully selected it could *****er the entire movie making you hate it even more... *cough* Tomb Raider *uncough*
Do not worry regarding that;)
Ubisoft has a contract that "enraged" the entire Hollywood scene. This contract gives Ubisoft complete and full control over the Project..