PDA

View Full Version : Nursing stable not working right?

AmandaRoberts
06-04-2012, 03:08 AM
In the mission where it tells you to buy a nursing stable it says that it is for your retired horses, and that when you put them in there it should free up room in your normal stables. but for some reason my retired horse is being listed in both my normal stable and my nursing stable. why is that? Is there even a point to the nursing stable or did I waste my money? Is it just my game? Can you guys fix it for me?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001372146258&ref=tn_tnmn

AmandaRoberts
06-04-2012, 04:41 AM
Okay even though it said all the spots were taken I tried to breed any ways. the breed option was lite up and I was able to breed. when I did I succeeded and it went to the stable. So I guess that was all it took.

oh and by the way I bred a zebra horse. I was wondering....why on my horse did the zebra stripes turn white when I bred him?

BerylMcMillan
06-04-2012, 09:25 AM
I don't know why, but I've got three zebra horses now in different colours, and they all have white stripes on the other colour background. Looks like they got their graphics mixed up!

UBI-Cowhand
06-04-2012, 10:16 PM
I don't know why, but I've got three zebra horses now in different colours, and they all have white stripes on the other colour background. Looks like they got their graphics mixed up!

Thanks for the report. I'll send this along to the team to check into.

AmandaRoberts
06-05-2012, 03:27 AM
Okay I can breed my horses but it still says my retired horses are in both stables.which is just confusing.

UBI-Cowhand
06-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Okay I can breed my horses but it still says my retired horses are in both stables.which is just confusing.

Interesting. I've sent this on to the dev team. :)

FillyBlossom
06-12-2012, 07:12 AM
I have the same problem with the nursing stable.

UBI-Cowhand
06-12-2012, 11:14 PM
The new build of the game should have addressed this issue. Is it still continuing? Please advise.

AmandaRoberts
06-16-2012, 03:28 AM
I think my stables are acting right now. Not a hundred percent certain. I will keep my eye on it. Thank you for reporting it. :-)

malbay
06-26-2012, 12:15 AM
My nursing stable has one horse in it I cannot put a second horse in it. Plus my two regular stables have the same horse in both of them with three empty stalls each. I have four horses total so it is frustrating having empty stalls but not being able to breed.

BerylMcMillan
06-26-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi Malbay, it sounds like you haven't bought the rest of the boxes within each stable - when you buy a stable you only get the use of one box, you then have to go through the collecting of construction items and getting a friend to work there again for each of the other three boxes in each stable.

Click on one of the stables and when it 'opens' you should see that it says '1 of 4 boxes' (or 2 of 8 for the main stables); at the top of this display box are two tabs - click on the right hand one to see the 'upgrade' screen where you ask for the help you need to construct the next box.

Irritating, I know, but the devs in this game seem to be going out of their way to make this game as difficult to play as they can - I sometimes think I'm only playing it myself out of sheer stubbornness and a refusal to be beaten!