PDA

View Full Version : Problems advancing at Cheffyl and Equinia competitions

Haidee1981
06-03-2012, 03:13 AM
Hi. I'm having a problem at both the Cheffyl and Equinia competitions.

I have won the wood cup at Cheffyl and now when I go back in either with my trotting trained horse or my racing trained horse, it will let me enter the competition but it it still showing the 'wood cup' requirements (ie 0/10 races won) and won't let me advance onto the Marble or Crystal cups for Cheffyl.

I am about to start working on my reining and barrel horses to see if I have the same problems at Equinia - so far the display is correct as I have won 10/10 for reining and 0/10 for barrel racing but don't want to get stuck on this one either.

Please look at this issue.

UBI-Cowhand
06-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Hi. I'm having a problem at both the Cheffyl and Equinia competitions.

I have won the wood cup at Cheffyl and now when I go back in either with my trotting trained horse or my racing trained horse, it will let me enter the competition but it it still showing the 'wood cup' requirements (ie 0/10 races won) and won't let me advance onto the Marble or Crystal cups for Cheffyl.

I am about to start working on my reining and barrel horses to see if I have the same problems at Equinia - so far the display is correct as I have won 10/10 for reining and 0/10 for barrel racing but don't want to get stuck on this one either.

Please look at this issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Haidee1981
06-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi, I have some screenshots to show how I cannot advance at Cheffyl.

This is my trotting trained horse and what I see when I try to get her into the Crystal Cup at Cheffyl (I have won the wood cup).
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3360/trottinghorsecheffyl.jpg

This is my racing trained horse and what I see when I try to get her into the Crystal Cup at Cheffyl (I have won the wood cup).
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4466/racerhorsecheffyl.jpg

When I enter either horse they always get second place and I get the error that the competition cannot be started right now.

UBI-Cowhand
06-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Thank you! Screens always help. :)

Haidee1981
06-05-2012, 09:04 AM
I managed to somehow get it working. Just got frustrated and kept sending my trotting horse over and over. Eventually it went back to normal and I could work on the Marble Cup again.

When I reloaded the game, it was glitched out again showing the requirements for the Wood Cup again.

Here is proof I have won the Wood Cup and am working on the next.

BTW my facebook ID is 100000197101720

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9281/workingtrotter.png

UBI-Cowhand
06-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Once again, thank you!

Haidee1981
06-07-2012, 02:30 AM
I've just won the wood cup at Equinia and now I can confirm this bug also happens there. Please can someone look at this?

Haidee1981
06-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Ok so I have found the way to bypass getting stuck at these competitions.

I send my horse to the trailer, enter the show and pick the first person on my friend's list to cheer for me (the one next to Michelle). I get 2nd place.

I send the horse again to the trailer, enter the show and its somehow unlocked it so I can progress as usual.

This only seems to work some of the time and I can't use that friend to cheer again with unless I'm trying to unlock past the wood cup as it won't work for any other friends.