PDA

View Full Version : Complaints about Merging Horse Saga with Horse Haven

HorseBreeder_20
06-03-2012, 01:43 AM
I have been playing Horse Saga for over a year. Just recently I finally managed to reach level 51. I missed three days only, during which my area had severe thunderstorms which knocked out our internet. When I returned, it was to find that I can no longer play Horse Saga, and instead am sent to Horse Haven. While I do like Horse Haven, I am very new to it. The difference between level 51 in Horse Saga and level 12 in Horse Haven is enormous. I must say that this kind of problem should be addressed. Some players, such as myself, spent valuable facebook credits and time on Horse Saga, only to be given an enormmous setback in Horse Haven.

I am not discrediting the game, but because you merged the two (clicking on the Horse Saga logo now takes you to Horse Haven), you should somehow transfer the work players put into Horse Saga. I worked very hard to get to my high level in Horse Saga. I'm sorry to say that Horse Haven does not meet the same standards as Saga, considering the interactions with the horses and such. Please let me know if you plan on addressing this problem. If you don't, I cannot waste more time playing a game for another year in hopes of somehow reaching my previous level. I will not be playing this game.

UBI-Cowhand
06-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks much for your feedback. We do listen. :)