PDA

View Full Version : Cookies and extra stable

Azmay
06-02-2012, 08:31 AM
I was thrilled when I found out about the game and in general it really is worth playing. It had more possibilities than I hoped for and unlike other players I think most stuff is not that expensive when you are not using FB credits.
There are some things really bothering me though.

I really like the way you can breed, but the way it is now I have to wait ages until my other horses can finally go to the rainbow. I built an extra stable for a lot of horsebucks, which I don't mind, but then I found out I had to spend the same amount for my first stable, obviously thats ridiculous. And aging horses is made vitually impossible by making horse cookies take 4 hours a piece to be made, I have fout horses that require them so I can only do 2 age rounds every 4 hours, that should not be the way to go.

I hope something will be done about these points for they are making the game a lot less nice to play.

khutchings
06-03-2012, 02:52 AM
I came here to complain about the cookies, too. Technically, in the real world, you can cook over a DOZEN cookies in 20-30 minutes. So why do we have to wait a full four hours for one single cookie. It means I can't train my horses in the round pen for as far as I'd like because I don't want to wait four hours per age. It's pretty ridiculous.

UBI-Cowhand
06-03-2012, 07:46 PM
I came here to complain about the cookies, too. Technically, in the real world, you can cook over a DOZEN cookies in 20-30 minutes. So why do we have to wait a full four hours for one single cookie. It means I can't train my horses in the round pen for as far as I'd like because I don't want to wait four hours per age. It's pretty ridiculous.

Thanks. I'll make sure the team sees this. :)