PDA

View Full Version : quests and fb cash

justinssongs
06-01-2012, 07:05 PM
I dont think that you should have quests that cost fb cash?.. like the one for the windmill.. it cost 500 fb cash. which is 50 bucks.... some of us dont use fb cash so it make its impossible to do the quest.. of course you can use 8 fb cash to skip the quest. but like i said some of us dont buy fb cash.. seems a bit unfair....

also be nice if you had the up and down arrow on the quest on top of the page together... half my quests i cant get to cause they are behind the horses portrait now lol

UBI-Cowhand
06-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Thank you! We'll let the team know your thoughts. :)

KrayzeeKay
06-07-2012, 11:48 PM
I dont think that you should have quests that cost fb cash?.. like the one for the windmill.. it cost 500 fb cash. which is 50 bucks.... some of us dont use fb cash so it make its impossible to do the quest.. of course you can use 8 fb cash to skip the quest. but like i said some of us dont buy fb cash.. seems a bit unfair....

also be nice if you had the up and down arrow on the quest on top of the page together... half my quests i cant get to cause they are behind the horses portrait now lol

Yes, If they is a way to take all the FBC's and other payment methods off the goals/quest it would be better...I understand that the developers have to have some way to keep the game running, maybe they could put up a special offer that you could get by purchasing with GBC's(Facebook credits, or CC's (Credit cards)... But the hoals of the game should be exempt from having to pay for...just a suggestion. :) Kay

UBI-Cowhand
06-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes, If they is a way to take all the FBC's and other payment methods off the goals/quest it would be better...I understand that the developers have to have some way to keep the game running, maybe they could put up a special offer that you could get by purchasing with GBC's(Facebook credits, or CC's (Credit cards)... But the hoals of the game should be exempt from having to pay for...just a suggestion. :) Kay

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll pass it on. :)