PDA

View Full Version : In-game Job Board and Salary suggestions

AshleyRiley
05-31-2012, 09:05 PM
May I suggest some kind of in-game interface where we can view and accept allowable job openings from our friends? I can never remember which of my friends I've already filled my one job allotment for and clicking on everyone's help needed wall posts looking for the odd friend I haven't already assisted in this manner is quite tedious.

Also, would it be possible to add a glow effect or something to the building on our friends' farms that we can draw salary from? Remembering which friend I've assisted with what is highly impossible and checking all their buildings is getting rather tedious now a lot of people's farms are huge, sprawling affairs.

UBI-Cowhand
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the feeback. We'll make sure the team sees it! :)

bhavenarabs
06-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Ok, I think we need more then one time for a friends help, maybe a couple of times at least. secondly, NEVER in any game I have ever played, not only by Zynga but others also, to hire someone for game bucks is NEVER over 2 to 3 game bucks per hire! Your entirely to expensive on things. should only be 80 per walk path, 100 per gravel path, standard flowers should be about 60, new ones 120, etc! generally when you build new, more costly building, you get something extra like being able to collect some money from it that is a decent amount. We need help getting more money and energy, not less, which is what is happening now!

I had to play 3 times yesterday, because the first time i collected my 6 manure piles, cleared most of my weeds, but not all, got my cookies and guest house, and that was the last of my XP's. I still needed to collect all the apple trees, carrots, and the herbs but had to wait. now comes back about 3 hours later, cleared a bunch more weeds, collected carrots, apples, herbs, and was again out of XP. So evening comes, 3rd time back to game, AGAIN, cleared tons more weeds, collected money things, and cookies, still not a horse touched, but luckily it was time to visit friends so i got my XP full and could finally, for the first time all day, level up a couple horses. still got 2 foals sitting with nothing done on them going on day 3 because to many horses, not enough times to work on just them!!