PDA

View Full Version : Wind Wheel still $50

amber_horse
05-31-2012, 11:12 AM
Just cutting a pasting a previous thread. It seems the Wind Wheel was removed because ubisoft agreed it was too expensive ($50), but it's still $50 in the shop.

FarfalleAlfredo
Join Date Oct 2010
Posts 20

$50 cash for a wind wheel? What are you smoking!

Just got a quest to build a wind wheel and collect energy. Go to the shop and see the Wind Wheel cost 500 facebook credits! That's 50 DOLLARS! You have GOT to be kidding! You honestly expect players to fork over that much cash for a picture? Do you know how much food I can buy for $50?

Worst idea ever. Whoever came up with this should be fired.

05-24-2012, 07:23 PM #2
UBI-Cowhand
Join Date Apr 2012
Posts 112

FarfalleAlfredo:

Thanks for your concern! You're absolutely right! It was a momentary glitch and has been taken out of the game already.

Thanks for letting us know!

UBI-Cowhand
05-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I'll check with the team.

justinssongs
06-01-2012, 06:56 PM
ok so you all took it out of the store.. and put it back in , and its still 500 fb cash which is 50 bucks.. i dont think you will be selling many of those lol..personally i think the stuff in the store is way to expensive...

UBI-Cowhand
06-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

amber_horse
06-06-2012, 09:54 AM
bump.

amber_horse
06-19-2012, 09:45 AM
It's on "sale" now to 250 saddle bucks (ie. you have to buy pack of 30 saddlebucks for $50 anyway - which is not really a sale at all)... I'm guessing you have no intention of "fixing" this, despite calling it yourselves ridiculously overpriced in the past. Can you please confirm that this will never be changed? It will at least set my mind at ease.

UBI-Cowhand
06-19-2012, 09:45 PM
It is correctly placed and priced. It's considered a "luxury" item. :)

naoto1
06-21-2012, 03:00 AM
How can it be considered a luxury item? We need it to complete a quest!! Who in their right mind would pay that much to complete a stupid quest? Along the same lines, why is the salon still in saddle dollars when it's been stated that it should be in horse bucks? If Ubisoft has already stated that these two items are bugs and should be in horse bucks, WHY HAVEN'T YOU CHANGED IT YET???

amber_horse
06-21-2012, 12:08 PM
OK - I noticed the windmill quest is gone. I can only imagine some people have bought the windmill at the listed price so, despite saying previously that the high price was a glitch, you've changed your mind and decided to keep it as a "luxury item". That's fine by me - as long as it isn't required I can ignore it.

From another recent thread, though, I can assume the beauty salon is, in fact, a glitch and will stop charging FB credits in the future? I've noticed that this quest has been removed as well. If you could confirm I would be grateful.

Thanks again for responding to our posts!