PDA

View Full Version : I Quit

Kiraiko44
05-31-2012, 07:23 AM
Go read your latest patch post, i'm not the only one whose annoyed with this. making collecting from compost heaps cost energy is a bad move, that is the only way to make any money in this stupid game. congrats, i lost interest in this game quicker than any other FB game i've played

amber_horse
05-31-2012, 11:07 AM
I think you have a mini-riot on your hands with this one. :-)

Which is too bad because a lot of the other updates are great. But this one is going to stop a lot of people playing.

UBI-Cowhand
05-31-2012, 05:11 PM
I think you have a mini-riot on your hands with this one. :-)

Which is too bad because a lot of the other updates are great. But this one is going to stop a lot of people playing.

The team is keeping a very close eye on things and will work to make sure that the game is fair to all and working well. We -do- hear and listen.

Kiraiko44
05-31-2012, 05:36 PM
The team is keeping a very close eye on things and will work to make sure that the game is fair to all and working well. We -do- hear and listen.

No. You don't. Because if you did, you would have lowered prices, like i've seen at least twenty other people say, instead you made it EVEN HARDER to make money. so no, you don't listen. this game is run by a bunch of greedy people who just want our money. which i guess in essence is all game makers so i shouldn't be surprised.

AshleyRiley
05-31-2012, 08:46 PM
I agree with this thread one hundred percent. Making enough money to expand was already obnoxious before y'all added an energy requirement. Earning 30K for an Appaloosa is now impossible.