PDA

View Full Version : good idea for new ac game

lothario-da-be
05-28-2012, 06:10 PM
would you like an ac game where you are a kind of double agent,ill explain what i mean.you are a soldier and have to fight in big battles with much other soldiers and you have armour.this are the action sequences of the game and is more like ezio playstyle but with only action.this is somewhat 4/10 of the gamelenght.
the other part you play like an assassin and only the other assassins know you are one. In these sections you HAVE to use stealth, you are alone,you have almost no armour and you can't use mega axes and spears... this would be 6/10 of the game. Would you like this if the games has more then 20 houers of STORY content?
ps the 2 types of playstyle are used like this: assassin sequence, soldier sequence,assassin sequence... and the assassin and soldier are the SAME person.
your thoughts?

edit:if you are just running trough the city doing side missions you are also the "assassin"

OriginalMiles
05-28-2012, 06:11 PM
No

lothario-da-be
05-28-2012, 08:10 PM
please give a good argument why you like/dislike this. I'am not much with just 'no'

OriginalMiles
05-28-2012, 08:14 PM
please give a good argument why you like/dislike this. I'am not much with just 'no'
I can't explain why, just no.

eagleforlife1
05-28-2012, 08:17 PM
I can't explain why, just no.

Then for the sake of it I'll just say yes.

lothario-da-be
05-28-2012, 08:18 PM
i think it would give a good mix between combat and stealth with over 20 houers of story rambos can fight a lot and real assassin's can sneek a lot, it stil has o focus on stealth because its 6/10 stealth.

playassassins1
05-28-2012, 08:29 PM
If its an open-world game, I'm ok with it.

Also, will the Animus be in this game?

lothario-da-be
05-28-2012, 08:33 PM
of course its open world its ac, only 4/10 of the story gameplay so not the side missions have a combat focus.

OriginalMiles
05-29-2012, 03:44 PM
I now have an explanation.
It's Assassin's Creed, not Soldier's Creed, but it is a good idea, but not a good AC idea.

danielgervide
05-29-2012, 06:05 PM
In fact,, it would be a nice game. Have you ever watch Wiches Season with Nicolas Cage?

He starts as a soldier but as soon as he notices he's not fighting for peace he gives up.

Well, we could start as a soldier fighting for peace and asasssins capture us. They show us what we are truly doing and you decide to enter assassin order. You keep being a soldier to not be treaten as a traitor and later you find out that someone near to the king (or emperor) is the templar lead and you have to earn ranks in the army while when you are in the city you need to keep tracking the rest of the templars and in the end you are the Commander and you decide to fight the templar lead.

Not a bad idea, and would require many time (since you would need to rank up in the army and all that ****).

I think we could be a soldier of a army defending against napoleon, maybe at spain or at russia :o

lothario-da-be
05-30-2012, 06:11 PM
no this wouldn't work in the age of Napoleon, there was no armour used anymore.

danielgervide
05-30-2012, 06:23 PM
no this wouldn't work in the age of Napoleon, there was no armour used anymore.

but citizens clothes were not the same as soldier clothes..