PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Philosophy

AlphaAltair
05-28-2012, 05:34 PM
In a sentence can you sum it up?
If i were to I would say:

Educate yourself and execute your lessons.

You?

SixKeys
05-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Protect the people's free will by any means necessary.

Moultonborough
05-28-2012, 05:59 PM
Fight for justice for everyone's benefit.

rob.davies2014
05-28-2012, 07:04 PM
Better that the people chose their own flawed world than submit to a controlled, restrictive existence.

blazefp
05-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Protect the people's free will by any means necessary.
This ^ definitely

itsamea-mario
05-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Safety and peace.
Also free will.

Templars just want the safety an peace part, perhaps skimming on the safety.

Assassin_M
05-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Laws control the lesser man..
Right controls the greater one - Mark Twain

Acrimonious_Nin
05-29-2012, 12:12 AM
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Understand that every thing you see is potentially a creation from mankind's perception of the world, and these manifestations are biased and should always be questioned as to how close to the truth these projections of the mind are, so that we may not be misguided. And in the event that we are misguided, we must remember that we are the creators of our own world and these ''walls'' of beliefs influenced by perception can always be brought down, only to start anew.

Moultonborough
05-29-2012, 05:54 AM
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Understand that every thing you see is potentially a creation from mankind's perception of the world, and these manifestations are biased and should always be questioned as to how close to the truth these projections of the mind are, so that we may not be misguided. And in the event that we are misguided, we must remember that we are the creators of our own world and these ''walls'' of beliefs influenced by perception can always be brought down, only to start anew.

I think he/she said one sentence.:p But a good description anyway.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-29-2012, 02:36 PM
^ lol my bad I just couldn't help it, making one sentence felt like making a fortune cookie.