PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís Creed III Leaked for Vita?

ESG GATOR
05-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Link (http://www.evilsourcegaming.com/2012/05/ghost-recon-final-mission-and-assassins-creed-iii-leaked-for-vita/)

Thoughts about this? Would you like a prequel of some short for AC3 on vita or the same game if possible?

OriginalMiles
05-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Meh.

Assassin_M
05-27-2012, 09:46 PM
I swear to god thats what I said when the Vita game was announced, but nooooooooooo.:p

playassassins1
05-27-2012, 09:53 PM
I hope not.

reddragonhrcro
05-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Still not enough reason to get a Vita for me
Current reasons:
-GTA Vice City Nights(Leaked,unconfrimed)

Hope for:
Resident Evil
MGS

EscoBlades
05-27-2012, 10:03 PM
I don't think the AC game coming to Vita will be AC3.

The Ghost Recon one is news to me though. Nice find.

Edit: Upon further investigation, that AC III boxart is placeholder. That being said, the listing might actually be legit.

Will_Lucky
05-28-2012, 02:51 AM
I hope not, I was hoping for something else involving a completely new successor or Altairs later years.

SixKeys
05-28-2012, 03:05 AM
I hope not, I was hoping for something else involving a completely new successor or Altairs later years.

AltaÔr's life is DONE with. There will be no more AltaÔr. The devs have confirmed this.

It's still possible there will be another AC Vita game in addition to AC3, possibly with a new protagonist. Too early to tell, though.

SleezeRocker
05-28-2012, 04:01 AM
I already have a PSV and love it so any new AC game I'll welcome, even if it was an AC1-R port ;)

catkiller97
05-28-2012, 04:08 AM
Ghost Recon: Final Mission and Assassin’s Creed III Leaked for Vita? (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=38242626#post38242626)

http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/10614619-1337774206-933223.jpg

http://psvita.mediagen.fr/assassin-creed-3-psvita_090168008E00364682.png

Resized to 59% (was 1366 x 644) - Click image to enlargehttp://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/21/1337955941-ghostreconfinalmissiongameuk.jpg

Jonny_Alpha_SD
05-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Sorry but i certainly do hope IT IS AC III on PSV..... I mean why would that be such a bad thing? Why would console players not want to see this on PSV?? I just don't get the people that want games on consoles only!! I don't see how PSV will spoil their console experience.... just MHO.

Will_Lucky
05-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry but i certainly do hope IT IS AC III on PSV..... I mean why would that be such a bad thing? Why would console players not want to see this on PSV?? I just don't get the people that want games on consoles only!! I don't see how PSV will spoil their console experience.... just MHO.

As a Vita owner AC3 is the last thing I want on the format, I want what was originally stated, a new story and ancestor. And if it is something related to AC3 at least make it completely seperate from the console version.

imonthenet
05-29-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't even think ACIII would be possible on the Vita. If it is then Ubisoft clearly isn't making the game I expected.

I'm hoping it's a kind of spin-off, like Assassin's Creed Bloodlines (PSP). Telling another story that isn't vital, but links in a cool way, and is interesting to know. It might be the final push for me to get a Vita but I'll have to wait for more details. Hopefully they'll push the Vita with as much effort as they've pushed the PS3, 360 and PC.

eagleforlife1
05-29-2012, 12:19 PM
I bought a Vita exclusively for the new AC game with new characters. If it is simply AC3 I will be very, very disappointed.

Jonny_Alpha_SD
05-29-2012, 08:10 PM
As a Vita owner AC3 is the last thing I want on the format, I want what was originally stated, a new story and ancestor. And if it is something related to AC3 at least make it completely seperate from the console version.

I bought a Vita exclusively for the new AC game with new characters. If it is simply AC3 I will be very, very disappointed.

ummmm but why??? I just do not understand why you guys have an issue with the same AC3 on vita.... ultimately I suspect there will be a lot of differences between PSV and PS3 version but if not (which is my pref BTW i.e. both PSV and PS3 versions being the same) then what is the issue?? Just buy the PS3 version and be done with it.... and let those that want it on the go have the choice to play the same story on PSV.... after all, should XBOX 360 players get a different version too????

pacmanate
05-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Its probably legit. Major retailers wouldn't make that up and then say "Artwork coming soon"

Will_Lucky
05-29-2012, 11:44 PM
ummmm but why??? I just do not understand why you guys have an issue with the same AC3 on vita.... ultimately I suspect there will be a lot of differences between PSV and PS3 version but if not (which is my pref BTW i.e. both PSV and PS3 versions being the same) then what is the issue?? Just buy the PS3 version and be done with it.... and let those that want it on the go have the choice to play the same story on PSV.... after all, should XBOX 360 players get a different version too????

Because we expected something like Bloodlines, a release seperate of AC3. If we have played the pevious releases and bought a Vita for other games (AC was one of the main reasons I bought one). I own a PS3/360, why on earth would I buy the same game on the Vita? I would rather have another release that enriches the franchie through another setting/character.

Mr_Shade
05-30-2012, 05:51 PM
Guys,

Lets drop the fighting until after E3... when you know just what is and isn't being announced.

lonewarrior30
05-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Guys,

Lets drop the fighting until after E3... when you know just what is and isn't being announced.

...You know something..dont you? :P

lothario-da-be
05-30-2012, 06:10 PM
he knows people forget virtues...

Mr_Shade
05-30-2012, 07:00 PM
...You know something..dont you? :P
Yeap - wouldn't be much of a forum manager if I didn't :)

lonewarrior30
05-30-2012, 07:18 PM

haha good point :P one more thing will we be seing a new trailer at e3? :D

OriginalMiles
05-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Tell us! No don't, I want to be surprised! NO, tell me, no don't, do, don't!
Ahh, brain hurts.

Mr_Shade
05-30-2012, 07:55 PM
My lips are sealed... However I expect to see MANY happy posts from the wider community ;)

pacmanate
05-30-2012, 08:08 PM
My lips are sealed... However I expect to see MANY happy posts from the wider community ;)

Calling us fat now are we :@

Will_Lucky
05-31-2012, 12:57 AM
Well, I'm slightly optimistic now I guess:).

pacmanate
05-31-2012, 12:08 PM
I am still sad Shade called us fat :(

OT: I wonder what the game will be. It CANT be the whole world of AC3 on that disc. But then its too early to have a prequel. And there can't be a sequel if the world blows up because its blown up. And there cant be a sequel if the world IS saved cause there would be no point D:

Will_Lucky
05-31-2012, 03:44 PM

OT: I wonder what the game will be. It CANT be the whole world of AC3 on that disc. But then its too early to have a prequel. And there can't be a sequel if the world blows up because its blown up. And there cant be a sequel if the world IS saved cause there would be no point D:

Ahh...but it could be a sequal to Connors story. Not necessarily Desmonds.

SleezeRocker
05-31-2012, 05:10 PM
Any AC game for my vita (whether new or old/port) is welcomed to me!

freddie_1897
05-31-2012, 09:11 PM
im frankly disgusted that a community manager would abuse us in this way.

i am therefore going to boycott AC3 until something is done about this.

(sarcasm btw)

Acrimonious_Nin
05-31-2012, 11:12 PM
Look I heard from word of a series of interconnected P.M messages that we may be seeing a Nikolai Orelov trailer. Is this in the realm of probability?

Mr_Shade
06-01-2012, 11:07 AM

LOL

carefull all that thinking will make your head explode ;)

Nader-Abudiix
06-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Hey guys idk if this is true but someone on the Gametrailer forums got the gameinformer july issue and he says that there is an article about AC Vita and you play as a woman :D

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/game-informer-july-issue/1291619

Phillip.C921
06-02-2012, 11:17 AM
I will wait for E3 2 answer..... !!!

Azugo
06-02-2012, 03:07 PM
The Vita is a fantastic little console, I have no doubt it could run a slightly scaled down version of any current PS3 game.

Really, its only limitation is its lack of physical controls which might stop ports from happening (can't push in analogue sticks, no L2 and R2 buttons) unless they can find a way around it... Personally, I hate using touch screens for gaming, but they could utilise it to switch from low profile to high profile, and vice-versa, or something like that.

Anyhoo, I highly doubt that we'll get an ACIII port, and it'll most likely be some kind of spin-off like Bloodlines was. I guess only time will tell! :P

SleezeRocker
06-02-2012, 06:09 PM
The Vita is a fantastic little console, I have no doubt it could run a slightly scaled down version of any current PS3 game.

Really, its only limitation is its lack of physical controls which might stop ports from happening (can't push in analogue sticks, no L2 and R2 buttons) unless they can find a way around it... Personally, I hate using touch screens for gaming, but they could utilise it to switch from low profile to high profile, and vice-versa, or something like that.

Anyhoo, I highly doubt that we'll get an ACIII port, and it'll most likely be some kind of spin-off like Bloodlines was. I guess only time will tell! :P

Yeah Mortal Kombat is good PS3 port for the PSV! And soon in 2 weeks Metal Gear SOlid 2 and 3 will be on the PSV (definately picking it up, Snake eater on the go!) and the trailer I've seen, it looks like great port of MGS2-3 from ps2-3-V)

Yeah im not all for touch controls but it is possible (though maybe tricky to get used to) playing a full ps3-PSV game. The back touch pad can act as the shoulder and analog buttons.
The Upper Left-Right quadrants would be the L/R2 buttons and the lower Left-Right quadrants would be the L/R3 buttons.

Though I'll admit it may be tricky but like all else, im sure it'll come along smooth eventually.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-02-2012, 11:42 PM
They say that Assassins Creed: Liberation will be ''given by abstergo'' to explore the grey areas of the assassins/templar war......given by abstergo maybe they heard wrong lmao

RzaRecta357
06-02-2012, 11:43 PM
This game sounds awesome.