PDA

View Full Version : Horse Haven and Ubisoft nothing but a group of thieves???

ChelseaBaran
05-27-2012, 09:29 PM
So.. three days ago I posted about an issue about losing 8 Facebook credits to horses not taking their treats when I chose to credit them instead of losing my horses happiness status' by skipping. I got exactly one reply more than 6 hours after I initially posted the issue. It was from a cowhand asking for my facebook link so it could be looked into. 5 hours later when I had time to check back, I left them this link, https://apps.facebook.com/horsehaven...0&fb_bmpos=1_0 , saying I think it was the right link they needed. Since then there has been absolutely NO response as to the status of this situation. I am greatly disappointed in the piss poor customer service I have received regarding this issue. Now, I probably will not play any other Ubisoft games anymore due to this... however should you get a wild hair across your buttocks and choose to still try to fix this .. the other link you may have been looking for is https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.baran which is directly to my own facebook page. Have a nice day.

ponyparty
05-28-2012, 05:42 PM
...Because the Ubisoft people totally don't have other things and more urgent problems to take care of. Nooooo, you're the only one that has any other problems ever. **rolls eyes** Sweet blue jesus, lady, either be patient or ask again. And maybe it's not a problem on their end. Could it possibly be that, just maybe, your computer is having an issue too?

amber_horse
05-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Er, customer support is pretty important - especially when you've taken someone's money. There's no reason so rude to Chelsea or to blame her for the problem. Haven't you ever paid for something that's broken right away or something that was never delivered? It's not a nice experience.

ChelseaBaran
05-29-2012, 04:08 PM
The sad part is... they haven't bothered to reply here. SO they answered my question through their own actions. Thank you to the people who run this game for being such sleezy people. I'll take my credits elsewhere to play. Enjoy the less than $2 you stole from me because you lost a player who is sometimes willing to support a game with real cash. And to reply to ponyparty...it's not necessarily about the money... but it is about the lack of any sign of concern. What if it was the 150 credits I spent to adopt the horse to help support the farm they're claiming they're using the money from those credits to help? That's almost 19 times the amount that they would have stolen. Would they have so callously ignored me then? I don't know. However, I do know that I'm not gonna stick around to find out.