PDA

View Full Version : This "Disconnected From Server" is KILLING me!

LeoSenpai
05-25-2012, 08:54 PM
I cant play this game online consistently because of these server problems.
I've restarted my Xbox, Restarted my router, and modem. tried playing from a friends house, I even tried Tethering internet through my phone. i keep getting disconnected from the servers. Now, If i was just getting disconnected and thats it, i wouldn't be as upset as i am now.

What kills me is that none of my stats or XP sticks to my account when i get disconnected. Which means i can have about 8K-11K of XP stacked up in one particular game, and as i make my way to the next objective, Bam, Disconnected from server. basically saying "oh sorry that you worked so hard to get all that XP, but you're going to have to do it again...and again...and again..." It takes about 2 hours to find a decent game that i wont get disconnected from, but when i find that magical game, the lag is insane.

I really don't get it, perfect game -> no lag -> Disconnect from server.
Find game -> intense lag -> no server drop. ???

Don't get me wrong now, this game is great and all, but if i can't enjoy playing this game online then what is the point of having it? I've seen that the servers went down for some sort of reboot, but that did nothing to fix my problems.

All in all, If this Server dropping can't/wont be fixed anytime soon, can you please (and imagine me on my knees begging for this), PLEASE make a way for us to keep our XP even after a server drop? I'd hate to see this game go back to gamestop so soon.:(

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi LeoSenpai sorry to hear you are having problems. Could you PM me your Uplay username please so the developers can run some tests?