PDA

View Full Version : No Sharpshooter or TD WTH!!!

oMooleyo
05-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Is anyone as disappointed as I am that there is no sharpshooter or TD? I used to love playing sharpshooter on the old G.R.A.W.'s. I couldn't wait for this game to come out and get back into it. Now it's only objective based online play... wth... what a disappointment... to spend all the time and effort to build an amazing game such as this and then leave out the gameplay that most people enjoy playing... very disappointed about that.

cb_COLORADO
05-25-2012, 10:18 PM
if you look at the stats page they have a stat menu for TDM and space for two more gametype, my guess is they are going to come out with a couple more modes to revive the community in the up coming months.

Th3 Code
05-26-2012, 12:10 AM
I have heard about this for the "heatmaps" but I looked and I saw nothing at all, and not a single thing mentioning "Team Deathmatch" and one of those modes are being wiped out in July with the new upcomming DLC which will have some Arctic type game mode. And I'll be very very disapointed if they fill up All of the game modes with only objective based types.. I also think they need to do more with the Guerilla Mode by adding bots who can play with you, something abit more fair especially since it's Ghost Recon's Most "Exclusive" game mode (like horde but horde has bots and respawns) so this is actually NOTHING like Horde mode and if you don't have online access then it's a perfectly useless mode. People without the internet could even say it could be removed from the game and just put in more SP features.

biged95
05-26-2012, 02:03 AM
Well I'm surprised people are even complaining about the online play because ghost recon is mostly known for their campaign mode their not really known for their multiplayer mode. That how its always been so of course there's going to be mistakes and bugs/glitches in the multiplayer mode so who ever is complaining about it or even bashing on it stop just stop because its kinda their first big multiplayer mode

Th3 Code
05-26-2012, 03:15 AM
Ahhh, you are correct I suppose. I'm not really sure - I was never able to play Xbox online before for like GRAW 1-2 and I barely played Splinter Cell online. I wasn't sure what they have done in the previous games but it is only right to give them some leeway.

rich011979
05-26-2012, 04:31 AM
I just wish the community would do the objectives in matches. Most every match I've played my teammates didn't do objectives at all.

Renimosity
05-26-2012, 04:35 AM
Well I'm surprised people are even complaining about the online play because ghost recon is mostly known for their campaign mode their not really known for their multiplayer mode. That how its always been so of course there's going to be mistakes and bugs/glitches in the multiplayer mode so who ever is complaining about it or even bashing on it stop just stop because its kinda their first big multiplayer mode

are you crazy? always been about online

NiCk PuShKa
05-26-2012, 05:06 AM
i created a poll about adding team death match as a DLC just vote and the more people that vote the bigger chance these people see how much people want team death match back

oMooleyo
05-26-2012, 05:35 AM

GRAW 2 had like 50 maps they advertised for upcoming movies on billboards in online play thousands of consistent players and clans. It was all about the online play and sharpshooter was where it was at. GRAW sharpshooter is what got me into online gaming. "mostly known for their campaign mode" that's a joke.

Renimosity
05-26-2012, 06:48 AM
graw2 shipped with 19 maps and like 14 gamemodes. Future soldier shipped with 10maps and 3 gamemodes. this just isnt right. And then to have them sell us gametypes that should of been in the game in the first place.