PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Player looking for a friendly, competitive group

DJStephalize
05-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Hello, I am looking for a decent group out there with friendly members, but also serious and competitive. I've been learning the ropes the past days since the game came out, and played the BETA while it was out, if that sais anything. If you really care about stats, Then I dont want to join, not because my stats are bad, but because it signifies 'Lone Wolfing' and the egos of the members of which I most likely will not like.

Preferred Class: Rifleman, Possibly switching to engineer based on what the group needs.

Preferred Game Mode: Siege, but of course I will play any game mode, I help out the team in all of them.

Times of Play: Almost everyday, various times, I have PT with DEP for the Marine Corps Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 to 7, and Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I go to the gym from 8-10 P.M.

Little Bit about me: I am a friendly, skilled, mature player. I am big into tactics, and am working on developing call-outs, although I am not familiar with all of the maps.

Country and Language: USA, English, Partial Japanese and German

Music: Electronic and Hardcore, i.e., House, Trance (Not dubstep, its annoying), and Pantera, things like that.

Race: Human

Religious View: Honestly, Am not sure. There are many possibilities, but Ive been told I've been considered, Deist, Agnostic, many things.

Political Views: None. I want whats best for this country, and that the political system is rigged as it is. No point in caring anymore when there is nothing you can do about it.

If you are interested, Please email me at stephen_swartz@live.com. The reason I Include personal things is to establish a good relationship, and so I dont say things that will offend anyone.

You may also contact me Via Xbox Live, My gamertag is: AnAngrySalarian

Hope to see an email/message from you readers.