PDA

View Full Version : AC - The Chain [pre-order]

dxsxhxcx
05-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Ubiworkhop posted this on their facebook page some minutes ago... :)

http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-the-chain/

POP1Fan
05-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Old Nikolai.Cool I guess.

GunnarGunderson
05-25-2012, 08:12 PM
By this point Nikolai was in America, perhaps he is following in the footsteps of Ratohnhake;ton like Ezio did with Altair

eagleforlife1
05-25-2012, 09:07 PM
By this point Nikolai was in America, perhaps he is following in the footsteps of Ratohnhake;ton like Ezio did with Altair

Yep, I mentioned this in another thread some time back.

gamertam
05-26-2012, 03:28 AM
No, i already have my eyes fixed on the 2nd Edition encyclopedia book. I just need to save up a bit before i click and submit my order.:nonchalance:

Will_Lucky
05-26-2012, 04:06 AM
No, i already have my eyes fixed on the 2nd Edition encyclopedia book. I just need to save up a bit before i click and submit my order.:nonchalance:

I've just seen that, when did this happen?

gamertam
05-26-2012, 08:12 AM
I've just seen that, when did this happen?
the 2nd Edition of the encyclopedia book (hardcover) was announced months before. Probably earlier beginning of the year. I've bookmark it. I haven't forgotten about it. Beside, the shipping date is in October anyway.

for the time being, i'm focus on Neca Assassin's Creed line. The extreme Ezio from Revelations Head Knocker will arrives in my mailbox soon. So i'm kinda excited for that. Afterward, more AC collectibles, hehehe:o

one day i'll show off my entire AC collection on video. I say, it rather decent for now. Not too many premium items though.

Serrachio
05-26-2012, 08:51 AM
If Nikolai was following the footsteps of Connor, that kind of puts some doubt on Daniel Cross.

I mean, if his ancestor looked up to Connor, who would be the ancestor that Desmond would be reliving, is Daniel truly loyal to the Templars? I mean, what if he went along with the fact that he killed the Mentor in 2000 since the impulse was added into his mind by Abstergo, but he could have genuinely wanted to be accepted by the Assassins?

rob.davies2014
05-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Maybe Cross is reliving Orelov's memories to find out about The Temple. It's possible that Connor is somehow involved with The Temple (the reason for why Desmond's reliving his memories) and that Orelov was following Connor's footsteps.

eagleforlife1
05-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Maybe Cross is reliving Orelov's memories to find out about The Temple. It's possible that Connor is somehow involved with The Temple (the reason for why Desmond's reliving his memories) and that Orelov was following Connor's footsteps.

Again, I said this in another thread some time ago.

Here it is:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663982-AC3-and-The-Chain-(small-spoilers-for-The-Fall-comics)

POP1Fan
05-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Old Nikolai.Cool I guess.

Copy paste? Cool I guess.

dxsxhxcx
05-26-2012, 01:19 PM
man, I wish it was the contrary now, Nikolai living in the USA before Connor and not the other way around, see references of Nikolai in the game and get the "armor of Nikolai" would be awesome!! :p

the summer ends around September 23th on the North Hemisphere, right?!

SaintPerkele
05-26-2012, 01:26 PM
I hope nothing with Connor, just subtle references (the following in the footsteps of someone-thing was already in ACR, don't need it again), rather something with the beginning of Abstergo maybe (the "plan" to found it was made in 1910, so by the time Nikolai arrives in America, it has definitely progressed further), I don't know. But there's plenty of other stuff going on in the AC universe at that time and that opportunity should be used.

I like the idea of the Temple being involved in the comics though. Thinking about it - Abstergo managed to track William Miles at the end of ACR. Maybe Daniel relived the memories of Nikolai finding the temple and thus knows were the Assassins are heading. The present-day part of the comic could even take place in 2012, with Cross alreay being a member of the Inner Sanctum.

playassassins1
05-26-2012, 01:31 PM
man, I wish it was the contrary now, Nikolai living in the USA before Connor and not the other way around, see references of Nikolai in the game and get the "armor of Nikolai" would be awesome!! :p

the summer ends around September 23th on the North Hemisphere, right?!

Yeah, that would be awesome. And it would also be cool to see Nikolai as a ghost. just like you saw Altair at the beginning of ACR.

GunnarGunderson
05-26-2012, 03:50 PM
If Nikolai was following the footsteps of Connor, that kind of puts some doubt on Daniel Cross.

I mean, if his ancestor looked up to Connor, who would be the ancestor that Desmond would be reliving, is Daniel truly loyal to the Templars? I mean, what if he went along with the fact that he killed the Mentor in 2000 since the impulse was added into his mind by Abstergo, but he could have genuinely wanted to be accepted by the Assassins?

Well I'm thinking Daniel will have some Darth Vader style change of heart if he appears in AC3 like ACR MP implied

RapNoize
05-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Look what I've found at my Gmail today :D
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120526095347/assassinscreed/images/4/43/Chain_excerpt.jpg

dxsxhxcx
05-26-2012, 04:21 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120526095347/assassinscreed/images/4/43/Chain_excerpt.jpg

cool!!! Who sent you that? Ubiworkshop?!

RapNoize
05-26-2012, 04:28 PM
cool!!! Who sent you that? Ubiworkshop?!
Yep :D Looking forward to future sneakpeaks..

playassassins1
05-26-2012, 04:28 PM

RapNoize? Do you have some sort of contact with Ubisoft?

RapNoize
05-26-2012, 04:30 PM
I wish I had :P

eagleforlife1
05-26-2012, 07:03 PM

No, I got the same Gmail.

Black_Widow9
05-26-2012, 08:29 PM
All you need to do is create an account with UbiWorkshop (http://www.ubiworkshop.com/) and you can get the emails too. Not sure about age restrictions. ;)