PDA

View Full Version : Problem joining friends room

RAFDan2007
05-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Me and my friend are having a problem joining each others room. We are both getting a message which says something along the lines of "Unable to join due to the host using downloadable content" Anyone else having this problem?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi please see here http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16573

RAFDan2007
05-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Cheers!

Hamburglar-44
05-26-2012, 01:22 AM
Its a load of crap that I pay $65 for a game and have to reconfigure my router and system to play a game. Ubisoft has no problem counting the cash on release day and leaving the gamers poorer and with our thumbs up our rear ends. If they put out a beta for testing purposes then they should have programmed the game or created an update, which would have been applied when the game first installed to correct this issue.

killerford89
05-26-2012, 01:30 AM
Its a load of crap that I pay $65 for a game and have to reconfigure my router and system to play a game. Ubisoft has no problem counting the cash on release day and leaving the gamers poorer and with our thumbs up our rear ends. If they put out a beta for testing purposes then they should have programmed the game or created an update, which would have been applied when the game first installed to correct this issue.

I don't get why you had to change your router settings? Is your internet that bad lol? I've had a few problems regarding joining friends games or them joining me. Says that the game is full even though it's not. Nothing to do with DLC that I or they haven't got.