PDA

View Full Version : Comments and Suggestions (So far)

XioGShep
05-25-2012, 11:05 AM
I don't know what happened, but what ever Ubisoft did with this game completely blew it..

I would say that they tried to make it more like CoD MW2 and 3 for multiplayer setup, but they made it worse then that somehow. Just bring back the classic system. Make it so people can search for open lobbies for campaign like in Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Kinda combine how the system was in GRAW 2 with how it was in Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and it would be one of the better experiences available.

Also, what is this 3 per squad crap? You advertise, and keep going on, about how a full squad is 4 people...but you'll only make it so it's 3 on a squad, 2 squads per team. Saw that on the Beta and tried to figure out why you would give us our code, plus 3 others for friends, when we really only needed 2 codes for our friends.

Graphics and story line are great don't get me wrong, but there really doesn't seem to be any in-depth thought with the multiplayer system set-up, something that really needs to be improved soon so Ubisoft doesn't lose a whole lot of Ghost Recon fans. My opinion though..if ya want to add anything, just post below. You know the drill.

Rizilliant
05-25-2012, 11:16 AM
-Too much sync kills, not enough gunfight...Dont get me wrong, i love tactical gameplay, but there was no other tactic to use...
-WAY too linear..Follow lead, goto spot told, stand on circle, rinse repaet, over n over...
-Campaign mode is why i buy these games, and its getting shorter and shoerter, easier, and easier..Basing games on online multiplayer nowadays is taking its toll on campaigns..
-Solo play is boring, and not all of us use friends invites...
-Seems TOO balanced around co op...
-guerilla mode, again, unplayable solo...I love the surv modes, but as i play alone, im unable to enjoy past waves 3-5/50 on any map...Not to mention dieing every wave or two..forget wave bonuses, they aint hapennin!
-Enemy AI are far too stupid, even on harder modes..They can have optimal cover, and will eventually come out and stand open for you...
-Cover system, while nice, can be too clunky when surrounded and under heavy fire..Especially when you have no iea where the enemy are coming from..I found myself waiting for bullet trails or muzzle flash to locate targets at times...
- playing the iol rig mission, the framerate kept dropping to 1-2, and im on a CONSOLE!
-Ghost teammates will callout positions, with no baring on the direction being faced..."2 targets, 9 o'clock, AR's"..Well, i was scanningour perimeter, which way were you facing there ghost lead?

They ruined the GR franchise with this BS(maybe not the franchise, but you get my point)...Too much is revolving around the online/co-op play, and campaign seems weak, almost tacked on...Not to mention, you feel like a noob idiot playing online since theres NOTHING to help you learn wtf is going on..The release vids on this game seemed to have highlighted its best parts/qualities..Only they saturated the game with only that...