PDA

View Full Version : Headset Problems

jonah_anton97
05-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Me and 3 of my other friends have been playing this game for quite some time already and we are enjoying it very much. But when do coop campaign, guerrilla mode or multiplayer we can't hear each other. It's like I can hear 2 of my friends and I can't hear the other one. And sometimes I just hear one of them and they all can hear me. I hope that Ubisoft will fix this problem cause we really are enjoying the game but we will enjoy it even more if we can hear each other. I forgot to add that me and my friends CAN hear everybody in the lobby before we search a game. Thanks in advance!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi, is this for PS3? if so it is a known issue and being investigated.

johnrambo_1980
05-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Its on ps3. Me and my friends have it too. Its pretty annoying . I cant play with them because we can't hear eachother.... It's same as beta...

WOLFE-MAN
05-25-2012, 02:00 PM
1+
It's the same for me and my friends (on the PS3). They can either hear me but I can hear them or the other way around. In one game, one friend could hear me and was trying to relay information to our other friend........... until, mid-game, he couldn't hear me either. This game is SO team based, that it is really frustrating not to be able to communicate.

Listen, I'm not a complainer.......... I'm not... but this really needs to be fixed. It just ruins the experience.

Mr_Shade
05-25-2012, 02:02 PM
As posted - the team are aware of the issue, however please feel free to contact Support - this may help troubleshoot the problem, remember to state what headset you are using as well.

Kohiai
05-25-2012, 02:15 PM
I have the same issue with the 360. We'll be in the lobby start the campaign and blam can't hear each other. Then we back out to the main lobby, shut down and re-start and are good to go. Last night was the first night we did not have to do this.

WOLFE-MAN
05-25-2012, 02:16 PM
As posted - the team are aware of the issue, however please feel free to contact Support - this may help troubleshoot the problem, remember to state what headset you are using as well.

Well, If you guys know about it.... that's cool. I was just venting... to be honest. ;)
Thanks for the reply.

It's interesting, we can talk in the 'party' before searching for a game, then in the first game pre-lobby we can still talk. About mid-way into the game the trouble starts. Then we can't communicate at all unless we back out to the 'party' lobby again where we can speak to each other normally. (?)
Last night we had three of us in the 'party' all talking to each other in the party lobby. Again, this is on the PS3..

ALPHA_23_OMEGA
05-25-2012, 02:42 PM
I have the same issue with the 360. We'll be in the lobby start the campaign and blam can't hear each other. Then we back out to the main lobby, shut down and re-start and are good to go. Last night was the first night we did not have to do this.

It's sucks this is happening I've made a post about it a few days ago. It's kinda good that it's happening on the 360 as well, because when I submitted a ticket to Ubisoft support I got the cookie cutter response to contact Sony directly because it's a issue with their service, that and to make sure everyone is using Nat2 which all my friends are using. I've seen several PS3 users posting about the mic issues, but now maybe with a member of the 360 community posting they are having te same issues this will be taken more seriously and be resolved quicker.

XxMRKN_STORMxX
01-08-2013, 01:51 AM
As posted - the team are aware of the issue....

Howdy Mr_Shade!!!

You guys sure you're aware of the issue?! It's been almost a year since this problem was stated and we still haven't seen any improvement.
You guys just gave up on the problem didn't you?! It's all good, maybe next time we'll give up on Ubisoft games. Don't wanna sound harsh but we're the ones buyin' unfinished games...
Sincerly your's.