PDA

View Full Version : Deep Fire Helicopter Battle = I Die Instantly?

Charity Diary
05-25-2012, 01:58 AM
I'm playing the Deep Fire mission on Elite, solo. I'm at the helicopter battle. At the part where the first Hind appears, I shoot it and shoot it, with almost 100% accuracy, but every time the guy over the mic says "We've got hostiles at the base of the ship", I die, instantly. It says, "One of the Black Hawks was destroyed."

So next time he said that, I looked at the ship, and I saw their helicopter kill all the bad guys. There were none left. So I looked back to the Hind I was supposed to be shooting, and once again, I died instantly. "One of the Black Hawks was DESTROYEDDD!" But I just checked on it, and it was fine =\

So wtf? What am I supposed to do here?

PappyShmearNo.1
05-26-2012, 03:54 PM
I was having the exact same problem on elite difficulty, I was getting very angry. What I did to get past it was just this, don't get hit before you get to the chopper. You have to aim ahead before the targets show up, the eight on the back of the ship and then all of them on the side. Shoot them before they can shoot you and hopefully it'll work for you.

Hope this helps.

Charity Diary
05-26-2012, 04:09 PM
I was having the exact same problem on elite difficulty, I was getting very angry. What I did to get past it was just this, don't get hit before you get to the chopper. You have to aim ahead before the targets show up, the eight on the back of the ship and then all of them on the side. Shoot them before they can shoot you and hopefully it'll work for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! That's actually what I had to do lol

Bassie52
05-26-2012, 04:59 PM
are there two heli scene's?..

WARFARE_XIX
01-16-2014, 10:12 AM
Holy sh*t I can't believe such a stupid bug exists lol. Thank you I got past this annoying wtf of a bug thanks to you! Playing ubisoft games I'm always expecting annoying and game breaking bugs but this one just stumped me lol. I sure hope ubisoft finally learns one of these days.. I can'tbelieve they even repetead their mistake with ac3 on ac4 with that social gameplay feature tthat's buggy and doesn't work or works like crap and is always and ever annoying.