PDA

View Full Version : Washington had a POE

Medo3G
05-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Well ,I'm sorry if someone already made a thread about this.Today while I was replaying AC2, I stumbled on a painting of George Washington (1781) in the 2nd gylph.
So, does that mean that Washington is the main antagonist in AC3 ?
And if not how will ubi explain the gylph ?
P.S. I'm not really into US history :(

Serrachio
05-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Owning a Piece of Eden doesn't automatically make a person an antagonist.

Jesus owned the Shroud.

Medo3G
05-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Owning a Piece of Eden doesn't automatically make a person an antagonist.

Jesus owned the Shroud.
Yet I don't think it would be
Connor: Hey
Washington: Wassup
Connor: Can I have this amazing thing that makes you control people's minds and help you win the fight that you will lose?
Washington: Sure Bro !
On a serious note Connor won't leave Washington have the apple, as it won't makes sense :P

Assassin_M
05-24-2012, 10:43 PM
Having a PoE doesn't make you a Templar, an Antagonist maybe, but not necessarily a Templar Ala Savonarola.
Also him having an Apple doesnt support his Antagonist role, for all we know Altair had an Apple for 20+ years and Ezio had it for few years on separate Occasions..

rileypoole1234
05-24-2012, 10:59 PM
Yeah I agree with everybody else. Like M said, Altair and Ezio both had apples.

Serrachio
05-24-2012, 11:17 PM
The Apple that George Washington had was passed down along the Presidency.

Connor has also been said to follow Washington's ideals, being the freedom of the British people who would eventually become Americans.

Medo3G
05-24-2012, 11:35 PM
So you are saying that MAYBE Washington stumbled upon it Then after meeting Connor he realized in a "with great power, comes great responsibility" way to give it to him to hide it ?

Serrachio
05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
So you are saying that MAYBE Washington stumbled upon it Then after meeting Connor he realized in a "with great power, comes great responsibility" way to give it to him to hide it ?

No, it's more likely that Connor left it in his hands.

Assassin_M
05-25-2012, 02:25 AM
no, it's more likely that connor left it in his hands.
^this !!

dxsxhxcx
05-25-2012, 02:30 AM
No, it's more likely that Connor left it in his hands.

I belive this will be the case, or maybe Connor won't be even aware that GW has a PoE, this would be interesting too.. :)

tarrero
05-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Having a POE does not automatically make you a templar. Also it is been stated by the deveps that not all the info provided by sixteen is necssary cannon, therefore nothing is true.....

This wait is killing me.

freddie_1897
05-25-2012, 03:45 PM
ah the forums, where entire story lines can be made out of a few words

Medo3G
05-26-2012, 10:30 AM
I \ maybe Connor won't be even aware that GW has a PoE, this would be interesting too.. :)
Come to think about it . The games emphasized that the assassin knew that there where weird things (Altair knew the importance of the Templar treasure and Ezio knew that there was something important about the codex) it would be interesting if Connor REALLY stumbled upon all this towards the end and not make it on our mind for a lot of time (Maybe GW won't tell him at the beginning ,but when he finds out that it is "much more power for a man to hold" but that would destroy what the devs said about Connor not being on a side (which was on of the great aspects if AC1).
Or maybe he was like Tesla, who knows :D