PDA

View Full Version : Weapon unlocks: Only 2 per class????

CoG.Justice
05-24-2012, 09:23 PM
SO, I am just wondering who the genius was that thought it was a great idea to limit each class to only 2 other weapon unlocks per class/character? I feel like I am being false advertised at if the game says you can use so many weapons yet, only two out of 4 of the progressable unlocks can be unlocked???

In the original Ghost Recons, hell in GRAW, you could potentially use ALL the weapons and you did not even have to unlock them. Last I checked I did not pay $60 for an MMO FPS. Why then do you have these "Respec Tokens" and these limited unlockables?

If you want to bring in numbers (notice I didn't say people or players) like CoD and BF3, you cannot pull crap like this and expect to keep your user base. You can be **** sure that if this isn't rectified I have yet another company that I can no longer support, I already stopped supporting Activision for the most part. Word of mouth spreads Ubisoft, very quickly in this day and age. You already lost the PC community, you want to lose the console community as well? What does that leave you with?

Anyways, am I the only one here a little perturbed by this?

....Well just looked it up. They did have information on this. I just did not do the research before hand. It is still pretty skimped though. Probably wouldn't have even purchased the game if I had this information before hand.

SolomonXxX
05-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Use the Double time rewards for having a copy of Splinter Cell, GRAW or spending 20 poitns in uplay so you can choose both weapons in a desition point, When you reach level 50 you can also switch one weapon between Bordaks and Ghosts so don't worry you will have all of them and there is also another character that you unlock when you reach level 50, that gives you the chance to unlock all the stuff you couldn't.

Hope this helps.

DeIta795
05-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Times change, games change. Each GR has had "new" changes integrated into the game...otherwise we would all still be playing the original game. Not flaming you, but if you don't like it
trade it on craigslist. You still probably get $40-50 out of it.

Father_Giliam
05-24-2012, 10:38 PM
As mentioned earlier, theres the two for one point, and somewhat explained (ill go into further detail), the extra characters.

At each level 50 (up to 3 times) you unlock a new character that you can level up and choose different options when leveling up. Not sure if its still true, but you could make all your classes the same one.