PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes! Check out all the new features and bug fixes done in the game.

Xhane
05-24-2012, 05:17 PM
New game version live today Tuesdy July 3rd 2012> Check out the details on the latest post of this thread! >> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/677128-Patch-Notes!-Check-out-all-the-new-features-and-bug-fixes-done-in-the-game?p=8435851#post8435851

Hi all! New game patch yesterday Tuesday June 26th: See latest post in this thread on the last pageHi all!New game patch today Wednesday June 20th:
Changelog:Special mentions:

Removed inventory limit for breeding badges.
Crop bubbles (i.e. for carrot productions) are smaller now
Multi Friend selector: Users can now select friends for staffing buildings.
Pop in-box upon login: Inbox-pop up will appear if users got new messages/requests
Entry letter: Reduced the text of the letter to one single page.
Increase rewards for collections of hard to earn collection sets: Some drop chances will be changed.
Increased the XP rewards of all sets (which give XP) to 50 XP.
Productions cannot be harvested unless there is enough storage capacity.
Gifts cannot be accepted unless there is enough storage capacity.
Wallposting Bonuses cannot be accepted unless there is enough storage capacity.
Deeds still have their limit - but their limit cannot be extended with any building. Players cannot accept a deed per gift that would exceed their limit.
Any item rewards from daily return bonus, achievements, level ups, pal level ups, quests and competitions which are rewarded independent from the limit and thus exceed it.
Removed the "OK" Buttons in the Levelup, PalLevelup, HorseLevelup, HorseMasterLevelup and Achievement popups. So just the "Share"-button is available and a little "x" button on the top of the popup to close the window.
Implemented new Saddle Dollar and Horse Bucks images for coin packages.
Added some missing images for Angel Acres, Flower Achievement and Eagle Feather related wallposts.
Special offer and Special Deal icons will work now (Trialpay and Dealspot).

Fixed Bugs:

[Partner selection] Incorrect behavior is observed when a user attempts to refresh system's horses using FBC
[Breeding] User can't breed a new foal even if a horse box is available
[Wallpost][New Foal] Incorrect headline and description on wall-post
[Shop] Incorrect generation time mentioned on the tool-tip for the medium/large hay-rack and water troughs
[Radial menu][Boost pop-up] The Radial menu/ boost pop-up of buildings remain stuck on the Top layer
[Achievements Pop-up] Incorrect spell on all achievement pop-up
[Buildings] The game does not warn the user from redeeming energy points from the Stable hand hut/ Windwheel
[Loc][FR][Add Saddle dollars pop-up] Inconsistency of name used for the premium currency

[Sharing] Achievements doen't get shared
[Gameplay] Game crashes with error #1009 if user removes 3 - 4 weeds and selects stable
[Live][Buildings] The countdown timer of a newly-constructed wind-wheel timer behaves incorrectly
[Shop] User can buy Refill Supplies booster beyond the inventory capacity
[Task] To boldly go task appears even if player upgraded sign-post into luxurious trailer
[To boldly go task] The Sub task 'Open the map' gets completed in an incorrect manner
[Live][Tutorial] The user gets stuck after he accesses the deal-spot icon during the tutorial
[Buildings] Newly created haystacks/troughs do not generate hay/water units , until the page is refreshed
[Advertisement] Game crashes if user buy and place item on his friend ranch
[Horse window pop-up] Scrolling arrows are not working for Mastery level
[Breeding] The Zealous talent that has been genetically shifted during the breeding process
[Out of horsebucks pop-up] While attempting to start a production cycle the pop-up does not appear
[Tutorial] The petting zoo is not available in a constructed state
[Task] Shop section is accessible on the riding pal ranch via task pop-up
[Tutorial] [Inventory] Inconsistency for plank and IOU observed after skipping tutorial
[Riding pal] Riding pal level 1 and 2 pop-ups are missing in the game
[Task][Ranch Decorator (1)] Incorrect triggering condition
[Purchase][Energy Pack] Inconsistency in price of last energy pack
[Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text on Buy pop-up
[Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text on saddle dollar tool tip
[Wallpost] Incorrect headline for wall-post of the Carrying off a Cup event
[Achievements] Incorrect title text for decoration achievement
[Buildings] The item capacity does not increase even after a tool shed/food pantry is made on the ranch.
[Live][Buildings] Stable Hand Hut count down timer showing incorrect time after building it
[Buildings] Incorrect floating index appears for bakery
[Stable] Game crashes while upgrading 12/13th horse box of stable
[Gameplay] XP rewarded for bidding farewell to second horse does not get added
[Gameplay] XP rewarded for bidding farewell to horses disappears, when the page is refreshed
[Friends bar] [bottom HUD] Get now tab is not working
[Achievement Pop-up] Incorrect XP and Horse bucks information offered on the achievements pop-up
[Collectibles] Collectibles dropped don't get added to the Collectibles section till user mouse over the Collectible.
[User Issue] Rewarded XP does not get added to the XP bar
[Staffing] riding pal icon gets stuck on the screen collecting salary
[New Foal - Pop up] Player can use special character and symbols to write name of newly breed foal
[Selling] User can sell petting zoo while horse is performing an action
[Level Up Pop-up] Unnecessary 0 saddle dollar rewards appears on level up pop-up
[Inbox] The description of the job requests that appear in the inbox section gets truncated by the edge of the window
[Riding Pal] Riding Pal level 2 pop-up never appears during game-play if user skips tutorial
[Staffing][IE8] An error occurs on accepting staffing request from facebook notification tab
[Staffing] The game remains stuck on the loading screen, when the user hires a NPC employee
[Gifting][suggestion][feature-wish] An error occurs on rejection of gift
[Inbox][Fr] missing loca text appear when the inbox section is opened
[Staffing][Fr/Gr] missing loca text present on the job invitations api
[Staffing][suggestion][feature-wish] Multiple staffing req. of the same building do not disappear
[Flower Child Achievement pop-up] The graphical icon is missing on the FB post
[Gift] Improper gift alignment appears while accessing gift section
[Pop-up] Out of Energy and Haystack refill Pop-ups overlap with each other
[Riding pal] During a ranch visit, the game does not prompt the player that energy points have depleted.
[Loc][FR/GR][Saddle Dollar Pop-up] Text is not localised
[Buildings] The countdown timers for medium/large haystack and water troughs begin ...
[Live][Stable Pop-up] Tool tip appears out of pop up
[Task] SFX Sound is missing during naviagting tasks
[Horse actions] The word 'trough' mentioned in the tool-tip text for the Thirst action is spelled incorrectly
[Wallpost][Helped a Riding Pal Bonus] Incorrect text appears for the link on wall-post
[Wallpost] Text title missing on confirmation pop-up if user clicks on Missing Item wallpost
[Breeding] The talent acquired by a foal by using a splicer does not function
[Tasks] XP asset is missing on all task pop-up
[Expanding Pop-up] Quest information missing on task pop-up
[Collections] Game crashes with error #1009 after selecting stable when user collects production items
[Live][Breeding Mastery Pop-up] Game crashes on scrolling
[Live][Get Now] Game crashes with #1009 after constructing building on his riding pal's ranch
[Gifting] Gifts do not add up to inventory until the page is refreshed
[Gifting] Some gifts received by a user through notifications do not appear in the inbox
[Gifting] User can click on both Accept and Ignore gift options simultaneously
[Wallpost] Error occurs on accepting own wall-post
[Purchase] No warning is issued to the user, when he attempts to use Saddle-dollars to buy items that are already...
[Breeding] Boost pop-up missing over breeding station after breeding process completion
[Riding Pal] Riding Pal level 2 pop-up never appears during game-play if user skips tutorial
[Loc][FR/GR] Debug text appears when user buy energy pack beyond the inventory capacity
[Deeds] Incorrect behavior of the storage capacity increasing with the construction of the tool-shed
[Booster] Refill Supplies booster is not working properly
[Inbox][Fr] missing loca text appear when the inbox section is opened
[Collections] None of the collections can be redeemed for rewards
[Tutorial] An error occurs if user access the game tabs during tutorial and game gets stuck
[Live][Get Now] Game crashes with #1009 after constructing building on his riding pal's ranch
[Staffing] Staffing request never disappears from inbox even if user accept it
[Wall-post] User not getting a breeding badge when click on 'Get Breeding Badge' link from wall-post
[Collections] Redeemed XP gets disappear after refreshing browser
[Saddle Dollar] User can click to more than once to unlock any item and incorrect saddle dollars get deducted
[Buildings - Beauty Salon] The Beauty Salon requires 20 FBC for changing color but you can skip it for 2 FBC in a quest --> [B]removed quest (also for existing users)
[Action buildings] User can buy and construct more than 4 Nursing stable/Stable
[Tutorial] [Inventory] Inconsistency for plank and IOU observed after skipping tutorial
+ 2 new items in game! Rising Horse Statue and Pink Flowerbed!New Splicers in game today Tuesday June 19th:Gender: Male/FemaleFacial Marking: No facial Marking/ BlazeHoof: Brown/ Light BrownLeg Marking: No leg Markings / SocksCoat: Rose Grey / WhiteHair: Rose Grey / WhiteLeopardLucky (level 9) in Reining

Kiraiko44
05-30-2012, 07:16 PM
i see your prices are still pretty unreasonable. 300 gold for a stone or dirt path? and your timing. three hours or more to make a horse treat?

Kholran
05-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Wait, collecting composts uses energy now? Between that and and getting rid of all the weeds/trees, I haven't actually gotten to touch any of my horses yet today...and the weeds still aren't all gone. I really hope this isn't a permanent thing... For new players, composts are one of the ONLY reliable sources of income. Now they're going to have to spend all of their energy just to make enough money to play (and those of us who already have multiple composts will go through energy even faster...I have 7, that's 7 energy I need, EVERY 15 minutes).

Milarou
05-30-2012, 07:42 PM
And how about the people who have even more composts?! It's ridicuous to take energy away for that. I have ten horses, from which nine are still foals because I don't have enough energy to to raise and train them. And then all te horses we don't like have to be aged up to 70+ if you're on a high breeding mastery. I'm lucky if I can age my horse once a day, it's no fun anymore at all. I loved the game and the updates first showed that you really listened to use and thought about what we suggested, but now..

toycolektr
05-31-2012, 05:07 AM
I'm very upset with the new change of having to use energy just to collect my compost earnings! I have 12, but I know some friends who have 18 or more. I totally agree with Kholran that by the time we collect our compost piles and remove weeds and trees, collect our cookies and herb garden, and collect our earnings from our guest house- there is no energy remaining to work, train, and age our horses. This was a horrible change to the game and I, like everyone else, hope you will change it back as soon as possible. And, by the way: the friends names that have disappeared from the ranches/friends scroll at the bottom of the page still have not reappeared nor can I add them back- they're just gone. When will this be taken care of? Please go back to the way things were on the compost collections. Also, 50 FB points is alot for deeds. Can't you make it optional to also be able to use Horse Bucks (even if the amount is very costly) since we all can't afford to pay cash to get the deeds to expand. Please consider this. thanks

Kiraiko44
05-31-2012, 07:20 AM
That's it, i quit, collecting from the compost requires energy, thanks for screwing up the only way to actually make any money for this game

bhavenarabs
05-31-2012, 09:52 AM
I agree with everyone else here. that is stupid we have to lose more energy to collect our compost piles now! I don't know how you think we can make money to add to our farms if we have to choose between bring up out horses, collecting carrots and apples, or collecting out compost piles. Also agree that the bakery is to slow! We can only hold 5 of each, if you have 5 or more horse's its impossible to get enough cookies fast enough with having to give them for ever training time. I also noticed another thing! I am NOT getting deeds now for visiting and working on my friends farms. It aid,"oops, your inventory is full, so i went and checked it, said I have 3 deeds of 20?? What is with that???

amber_horse
05-31-2012, 11:06 AM
Wow - some fantastic updates - thanks!

But I agree the compost needing energy to collect is pretty awful. I may just stop playing until this is fixed as I'm not able to do anything with my horses at the moment anyway.

chancelor22
05-31-2012, 04:42 PM
I like most of the changes...all except one! I mentioned this in another post...we should NOT have to use energy to collect carrots, apples, herbs, bakeries, guest houses or compost heaps!!!!! Energy does not regenerate fast enough for the game to work smoothly if we are using all of our energy just for maintenance! Most of us only get to play once a day and if we only have 28 energy points, that is used in removing all the weeds and trees from the farm. Not to mention collecting all of the other things! At this point, most of us don't even get to touch our horses!!! Please do yourselves a favor and change it back.

BerylMcMillan
05-31-2012, 04:48 PM
I also noticed another thing! I am NOT getting deeds now for visiting and working on my friends farms. It aid,"oops, your inventory is full, so i went and checked it, said I have 3 deeds of 20?? What is with that???

You don't get deeds for visiting, I'm afraid, you get IOUs - which are only used (as far as I can tell) to build composters, which are now totally useless because of this stupid change that means you have to use energy to collect from them.

For heaven's sake, I'm at level 30 (the highest level) and have a statue-thingy, so I have a max of 34 energy to start with - but first time through, I have more weeds and trees to clear than I can do with that much energy (why do they think there should be so many weeds etc growing?! surely half a dozen between logging-ins would be plenty?!); so I go visiting friends to get more, and second time through now I have to use it to collect from my composters - that's two complete lots of energy and I haven't so much as touched a horse yet! Yet if I go away to let the energy build up again - when I come back I have tons of weeds and full composters again. How can we win?!

I'm sorry, but I really don't think the developers of this game have the faintest idea what they're doing! (1) Everything requires a friend to staff it - every herb garden, building, orchard, carrot field and EVERY SINGLE HORSE BOX, but nobody can hold more than one job - just how many game-playing friends do they think we have?! (2) the prices are totally unrealistically high (300 coins for one bit of path or fence, 1000s for almost everything else) with no proper way of earning a decent income, (3) everything you do costs more than you gain from it - even training and showing the horses requires 3 energy and several treats (at ~100 horsebucks each) per go, with rewards being ~40 horsebucks if you're lucky; and now (4) the SINGLE possible way to earn income costs you all your energy to gain it, thereby leaving you unable to play anyway!

Come on, Devs, get yourselves sorted! Are you TRYING to drive away all possible players?!

Milarou
05-31-2012, 04:59 PM
I completely, totally agree with BerylMcMillan. Couldn't say it any better myself!

UBI-Cowhand
05-31-2012, 05:13 PM
The team is keeping a very close eye on things and will work to make sure that the game is fair to all and working well. We -do- hear and listen.

Kiraiko44
05-31-2012, 05:39 PM
The team is keeping a very close eye on things and will work to make sure that the game is fair to all and working well. We -do- hear and listen.

said the same thing to me in another thread. they're not listening, they just want our money, until they lower prices or make it easier to make money in this game, i quit.

Kholran
05-31-2012, 06:39 PM
I thought it might help for the team to visualize what I (and probably most other players) go through when I first log in. I took a screencap today before I did anything, and added up the energy I'd need to be able to even touch one of my horses.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/Kholran/crazyenergy.jpg

As you can see, I'd need 56 energy (give or take a couple) JUST to clear the grounds and collect all the things I had going overnight. I don't have nearly enough. So I'd have to go do something else for a while until my energy restored. Problem? The weeds regenerate. So do the composts. So do the things I have to collect that I started after collecting the original ones. If I hadn't levelled up yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to train at all. I would have spent all my time clearing weeds and collecting my composts.

AshleyRiley
05-31-2012, 08:53 PM
I've posted on this elsewhere but I'm adding my voice to the fray here as well. Requiring energy for the guesthouses/compost boxes was the worst possible move.

Kholran, may I suggest only clearing the weed spawns you need to move your horses around and allowing your neighbors to clear the remainder? I find this helps the energy output significantly on a big farm (I'm lvl 26 myself).

Kholran
06-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Friends do help, but I'm lucky to get a visit once or twice a day. My farm looks like that just about every time I log on to play (I just came home from work and logged on again...it's been about 5 hours, and the property is back to looking like the above screencap- AFTER a friend had come by and cleared some, and after I used all 26 of my energy to clear what I could before I left for work). Plus now having to use 8 energy every 15 minutes just to clear composts (or let them sit full until I have some extra energy which hurts my income significantly). It doesn't leave me more than a handful with which to train my horses. I'm really not interested in adding a ton of strangers to my facebook page, and apart from the crazy "Staffing" requirements, one of the great things about this game is that you don't need a ton of friends to play it. I had no trouble getting by with four or five friends who are active enough to gift when I need something and occasionally help clear weeds, but now it's just an overwhelming energy requirement just to reach a point where the property is playable. Before the energy for composting was added, I didn't have any trouble keeping the weeds clear myself and still having enough to train, either. Eating up 8 points just for composts is a lot though.

Snowdragon1971
06-01-2012, 03:34 AM
yes I am Not Happy with the change to making the compost piles cost energy to collect. You don't even get an experience point for it either.... it is making energy usage a bit tedious. taking a lot of the fun out of the game and Making it feel more like a Job as I HAVE to go weed everyone else yards in order to have enough energy jsut for a 10 minute upkeep play.

Jenbunny
06-01-2012, 04:01 AM
ok, see I generally play the game first and then come in here and look around. I sat there and used up all my energies before I even realized what was going on because I hadn't realized it had been changed. I really love this game except for of course the expensive prices and the friend usage (I really hate having to have 100 different strangers just to play this game ... this alone annoys me almost enough to stop playing but I decided to continue because I really loved the game) .... however now you have this compost/guesthouse energy thing. I can't even enjoy the game any more because I just don't have enough energy to play with my horses. I only had energy to make the farm clean of weeds, collect all my treats, and now gather my money stuffs and then its all gone. This, if this isn't fixed REAL soon I'm just not going to be able to play anymore. It isn't fun any longer and I can't see spending time on a game that isn't fun and I certainly am not going to be spending real cash on it just to be able to play the game either. Do something please ....

SherSherVV2
06-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Hmmm it seems a LOT OF people are unhappy any plans on keeping some of us happy I doubt it why not try pulling you you know what out of you know what!!!!!

Xhane
06-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi all!

We had a new version put live today! Check out the first post for more info!

Haidee1981
06-05-2012, 05:07 AM
§ [Buildings] 1 energy point is no deducted while redeeming horse-bucks from the compost and guesthouse

Is that 'now' or 'not'?

I just collected my composts and am still using 1 energy per compost. Can you please confirm this 'fixed bug' still means we are burning through our energy?

Xhane
06-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi Haidee,

Thanks for noticing. I updated the sentence as:

Fixed bug:
§ [Buildings] 1 energy point is not deducted while redeeming horse-bucks from the compost and guesthouse

So it means it will use an energy per compost. It is done on purpose. This is part of re-balancing the game, so that higher level players are progressing in a regular curve that makes it fun and worth it to play. We are still twicking the balance so all feedback about it is welcome. We understand it is hard to adapt when you got used to collect without counting!

Kholran
06-05-2012, 06:35 PM
I have to admit, that one change is the reason I'm not playing as much. Collecting my composts once takes 8 energy, and removing weeds takes the rest. I can't even come close to removing all weeds with the 27 energy I have (19 once I do the composts, 17 once I collect my treats). By the next time I log in, all the weeds are back. I don't have active enough friends to keep up with them, and it's just not fun having to spend all my energy clearing weeds and composts, and not doing anything with the horses. I mean it's great for my treat inventory, which is nearly full, but in terms of game play...not so much. Most of the time now I can't even stand the thought of logging in knowing the ground is going to be full of weeds and knowing I'm just going to use all my energy trying to collect money and clear the ground enough that the horse doesn't get stuck somewhere. So yeah, I've gone from playing multiple times a day to logging in maybe a few times a day. I imagine if I was a lower level player and had to use 8 of maybe 10, or 15 energy points just to make money to progress, I would have given up a long time ago.

crittercountry
06-05-2012, 10:33 PM
PLEASE make it so we can SELL THE HORSES!

Jenbunny
06-06-2012, 04:10 AM
I like some of your updates, I really do. The compost/guesthouse thing though ... that is still a problem. I understand that you are trying to balance the game, I really do. I mean at that point in the game I was not having any trouble with money at all ... but now I can't actually play the game. I get 28 energy points and I use most of them getting rid of weeds/trees, collecting treat things, and then collecting the guesthouse/compost things. I think I can do one thing for my horses a day .. if that much. I can't age them up hardly at all and it really makes it not much fun anymore. I use to play multiple times a day but now I barely get any time to do things so it isn't that much fun. I really do like this game and I wish to keep playing, but it is frustrating me so that it isn't fun anymore. If you could make it where the compost/guesthouses don't take energy again and just do something else to balance it out I'd be happy ... I don't know what to suggest to you, but this isn't it. My brother use to play the game, he was at a low lever ... he has now stopped playing because he just can't get anywhere. Please please do something ....

selling the horses is a good thing too .... I have a few horses that I really don't like but they age up to like 62 years and I have to use my very very very few energy points to deal with them ... at the very least let us send them over the rainbow earlier or something, but selling is better.

Snowdragon1971
06-07-2012, 05:31 AM
A suggestion I would give a a fix for this would be two fold.... If we are now going to have to burn energy to collect our horse bucks...

#1 reduce the Number of weeds that spawn/ Increase the spawn time n weeds a little so that they are Not such a Nuicense all day long....

#2 Increase our Max Energy Some what. Say 1 or 2 points of energy per 5 levels...so at level 25 you would have 30 to 35 energy. 5-10 more energy would evn come close to covering several compost collections.. but it sure would help one clean up weeds a little on your first log in for the day.

PinkiePie13
06-07-2012, 10:24 PM
I am also finding the number of weeds spawning, the duration of waiting for the treats, the lack of energy, and the having to use energy for composts make the game not fun. I don't have enough energy to do everything and it is very frustrating. Please please please make the respawn of the weeds slower to make them at least more manageable and please don't make it cost energy to collect composts, treats and such. I am fine with using SOME energy to clear weeds, but they get ridiculous even after stepping away for a couple of hours to say, you know, go to the store or sleep. (going to the store often takes much longer because everyone wants to pet my service dog. :/ *sigh*) I didn't want to play this game because I wanted to be a gardener but because I wanted to train/breed the horses in the game. Can you PLEASE make things a little easier so that I can actually play with the horses instead of having to weed-whack? Its like giving a little girl a bunch of Breyer horses to play with and then telling her she has to pull weeds and cut down trees before she actually gets to play with them and THEN, once she has done all of that, not allowing her to play with her horses.

I DON"T THINK PULLING WEEDS AND COLLECTING COMPOSTS IS FUN! BUT THAT IS ALL I GET TO DO IN THIS GAME! THEREFORE THIS GAME IS NOT FUN AND WON"T BE FUN UNTIL I CAN USE MY ENERGY SOLELY ON THE HORSES (and maybe a few weeds here and there).

PinkiePie13
06-07-2012, 10:31 PM
And I agree that there should be an option to sell horses... Maybe make it an auction house or something... I have horses that I don't want for showing OR breeding and have no use for them. Plus, I have to use my precious energy on them to get them retired (which takes forever) so they can go over the rainbow bridge. There are some serious flaws in the game and I really do hope you guys will fix it. Otherwise I can pretty much guarantee that you will lose players fast. I'm still here only to see if you guys actually do something about these problems but I must say, I'm not a very patient person.

naoto1
06-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Hi all!

We had a new version put live today! Check out the first post for more info!

Thank you for proving you're not paying attention to our comments. Checking the dates of each of these posts, when you first put out the information about this update, people were pretty much ready to revolt, yet four or so days later, you happily put this update live REGARDLESS OF HOW YOUR CUSTOMERS (the players) FEEL! This is how you LOSE business, not KEEP IT!!

Xhane
06-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Hi all!

We do check out your comments, read them through and bring them up to developers. It does take a while to get some fixes or updates in a game though. Good news is we have a new version live today. You can see all changes made on the first post of this thread. The 100% shift issue has been fixed and so many other things.

Give it a look and play now!

Xhane
06-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Hello!

We have a new patch that released today. Please make sure to check post 1 in this thread! :)

BerylMcMillan
06-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Love the new gift/job collection screen - although everyone please note, after clicking all the 'collects' you want, you must WAIT a few moments for the screen to catch up and refresh before clicking on 'Play'; if you don't let it catch up it'll forget all you've collected and you'll have to start again.

I like the new bubbles for the herb/bakery items showing what's there, too - but with bubbles in general, would you PLEASE fix it so they don't pop up until you mouse over the item they're attached to? Mine keep popping up when I mouse over the space above the item that the bubble would occupy when it opens, and it makes it VERY difficult to work with items placed in that space, with bubbles popping up all over the place - and they're so huge they take up enormous amounts of space, too - couldn't they PLEASE be made a lot smaller?!

And a more serious problem (as in a real bug) - I have three pantries and therefore cookie/candy limits of 45 items - and the game will not let me collect ANY bakery/herb garden items at all, saying I'm over the limit already on ALL of them, even though I'm slightly or very UNDER the limit on most! I suspect someone's hardcoded the limit amount somewhere along the line and forgotten to change it to allow for increases with buildings!

Keep up the good work!

BerylMcMillan
06-20-2012, 08:42 PM
PS actually I have four pantries, giving 45 item limit!

PPS I've now discovered that this refusal to let me collect also extends to carrots and apples - which means when my current (very low) stock is exhausted, I won't be able to play the game any more. Please get this fixed now!!

WKayS
06-20-2012, 10:06 PM
And a more serious problem (as in a real bug) - I have three pantries and therefore cookie/candy limits of 45 items - and the game will not let me collect ANY bakery/herb garden items at all, saying I'm over the limit already on ALL of them, even though I'm slightly or very UNDER the limit on most! I suspect someone's hardcoded the limit amount somewhere along the line and forgotten to change it to allow for increases with buildings!

Keep up the good work!

I agree this is SERIOUS Please get this fixed! Thanks

amber_horse
06-21-2012, 12:08 PM
I also have this storage glitch. Not able to store anything despite having ample room.

BerylMcMillan
06-22-2012, 12:34 AM
Oh come on - why on EARTH have you suddenly decided that all horse's names have to be just one word and can have nothing but alphanumeric characters, no punctuation or anything else allowed?!

What POSSIBLE benefit can that have for you?! All it does is make it less fun for us because we can't use any name that is more than one word or uses punctuation! Why on earth would Midnight74 be acceptable when names like Son of Midnight or Midnight's Runner are not?!

Come on - be fair, give us back the ability to uses spaces and other punctuation marks - and when you do, give us the ability to change the names of horses born since you made the change, for free!

Since there's no easy way to view a horse's details I'd developed a little code I put on the end of the names, eg (D74*Trf) which means Saddlebred, will go to age 74 before retiring, * means to use for breeding, will be trained to do trotting competitions and is female - and now I can't do this unless I want to put MidnightD74BTrf or something similar, which is considerably less elegant!

Maybe you could give us a dropdown or something from which we could select a horse's name/picture to see their details? if you have more than a dozen or so horses cycling through them using the left and right arrows is very tedious to see their details otherwise!

TamilKing
06-25-2012, 07:44 AM
only buy horse option pops up please make all items in markets to pop up n make it easy for us to buy refer farmville game or make the seasonal items in get now like horses

larasactua
06-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Any news on when the horse dissapeared bug will be patched?

Xhane
06-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi all! New game patch yesterday Tuesday June 26th:

Special mentions:
§ Added new horses: Independence and Liberty.
§ Added a "breeding mastery overview"
§ The behaviour of the "Zealous" talent was changed: Now each mastery level requires less training actions
§ Pinky is on Sale half off
§ Several Task rewards were changed
§ There is a new popup that informs the player which item he/she got out of a mystery box
§ Cicatrice and the Angel-Acres-Items were removed from the shop –

Fixed bugs:
§ [Riding pal visit] The user cannot accept the help of a riding pal , if the pal only collects staffing salary
§ [Achievement post] The number in the text is not ordinal
§ [Gameplay] Incorrect behavior is observed when a player creates a trough , after the action icon "WATER" appears
§ [Map][Broncopolis Cup] User rewarded with incorrect amount of prize soft coins
§ [Gifting] The user cannot access the gift section , when the game is played on full-screen
§ [LIVE] signpost buildings upgrades are already unlocked
§ [Saddle dollar] Incorrect saddle dollar get deducted after buying Liberty and Independence horses
§ [All pop-ups] Improper graphical behavior is observed for pop-ups that include more than one page of items
§ [Inventory Capacity] User can't accept the gift if uses Food Pantry to expand the storage capacity
§ [Mastery training] Incorrect behavior has been observed for horses having the zealous talent
§ [Live][Suggestion][ADD - EP] ADD button link should direct to Shop section when user don't have enough energy pack
§ [Live][Daily log-in pop-up] When the user clicks on the 'Get daily return bonus' link , he receives an error
§ [Live][Task - Basics (4)] Incorrect task title appears during game-play
§ [Live][Task - More Power (2)] Incorrect spell in task description
§ [Mastery Level] Horse never get a breeding badge for mastery level 1
§ [Tutorial] The user gets stuck in the tutorial, while attempting to access the new breed mastery tab
§ [Top HUD-FBC] Newly bought horse-bucks packages do not get added to the Horse-bucks tab
§ [Task-bar] Scrolling arrows appears to be grayed out for the first task
§ [Collections] Misleading tool tip appears even after the full wishlist
§ [Buildings] [Stable upgrade pop-up] An incorrect pop-up appears
§ [Achievements] when the achievements section is opened through the breed-mastery tab, none of the achievements can be seen
§ [Breeding]Breeds unlocked using saddle-dollars are still displayed as locked on the Breed Mastery Overview Screen.
§ [Breeding] Incorrect level of the talent is inherited by the foal if breeding is performed ...
§ [Inventory] Task reward item gets stacked beyond its inventory capacity
§ [Beauty salon - Payment] Inconsistent payment currency texture observed in beauty salon payments
§ [Saddle bred - tab] SFX sound is missing for link from Saddle bred tab to bred mastery screen
§ [Saddle bred - tab] Saddle bred mastery tab appears on the game start and intro screen

J-LFarms
06-27-2012, 02:07 PM
I don't see a bug fix for the loading issues a lot of us are having. I still am unable to load the game and get stuck on the horseshoe page. I have cleared my cache numerous times and that does not take care of the issue. I am able to play other games with no loading issues so I don't feel it is my computer. Have you identified the problem or is it still a mystery? My facebook url is:

https://www.facebook.com/lois.patchineckley

Thank you.

Xhane
07-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Special mentions:
§ New July Items and Features available
§ Eagle Feather Event
§ Included some missing french localization
§ Mastery requirements for horses with zealous reworked
§ Badges moved from horse to inventory - according to this: Reworked mastery popup
§ Badges removed from HorseDetails
§ Subtask “have a horse with one badge” changed to "spend a badge during breeding"

Fixed bugs:
§ [Saddle bred - tab] Saddle bred mastery tab appears on the game start and intro screen
§ [Saddle bred - tab] SFX sound is missing for link from Saddle bred tab to bred mastery screen
§ [Beauty salon - Payment] Inconsistent payment currency texture observed in beauty salon payments
§ [Settings-Fullscreen] The Breed mastery tab overlaps the 3rd party links
§ [Breeding] Incorrect level of the talent is inherited by the foal if breeding is performed ... [Breeding] Breeds unlocked using saddle-dollars are still displayed as locked on the Breed Mastery Overview Screen.
§ [Buildings] [Stable upgrade pop-up] An incorrect pop-up appears
§ [Collections] Misleading tool tip appears even after the full wishlist
§ [Task-bar] Scrolling arrows appears to be grayed out for the first task
§ [Tutorial] The user gets stuck in the tutorial, while attempting to access the new breed mastery tab
§ [Live][Task - More Power (2)] Incorrect spell in task description
§ [Live][Daily log-in pop-up] When the user clicks on the 'Get daily return bonus' link , he receives an error
§ [Live][Suggestion][ADD - EP] ADD button link should direct to Shop section when user don't have enough energy pack in
§ [Suggestion] [Inventory] The storage capacity of carrots should be more than apples
§ [Task] [First steps 1] Incosistent text size appears for task headline
§ [Live][Gameplay] Game crashes when horse don't find target path
§ [Live] During adult horse loading pop-up if foal enters in Petting zoo then it disappears
§ [Loc][GR/FR][Guardian angel Achievement pop-up] Debug text is present on the FB post
§ [LOC][FR][Inbox] The description of the job request is not localized
§ [Live] [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears on tool tip for saddle dollar package
§ [LOC][Gr] The job requests that appear in the inbox section have incorrect text
§ [Live][Loc][FR/GR] Debug text for the shop tool tip on task pop-up
§ [Loc][FR/GR][Achievement pop-up] Debug text is present on the new pop-up for achievements
§ [Loc][FR/GR][Task] Debug text appears for shop tool tip
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Horse Loading pop-up is not localized
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text on horse action tool-tip
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears on Flower Child achievement
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears on Flower child menu
§ [Loc][FR/GR][Achievements] Debug text appears for wings of liberty achievement
§ [Loc][FR/GR] Debug text appears on treat pop up
§ [LOC][FR][Inbox] The description of the job request is not localized
§ [Live] [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears on Angel Acres Bundle
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears on Guardian Angel achievement
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for mastery level and training on radial menu
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for rare flowers
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for angel acre horse
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for breed horse on Foal preview pop-up
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for item loss
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for the Rescue potion
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for the Rescue Barn
§ [Loc][GR / FR][Welcome back pop-up] The welcome back pop-up has incorrect text. [Loc][GR][Riding Pal] The Helped riding pal pop-up includes debug text
§ [LOC][Gr][Fr] The "daily return" task pop-up includes debug text
§ [Loc][FR][Horse bucks - Pop up] debug text displays on out of Horse bucks pop up
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears on breeding mastery level up pop-up
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for riding pal XP
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Debug text appears for buildings in shop section
§ [Map][Broncopolis Cup] User rewarded with incorrect amount of prize soft coins
§ [Live][Collections] The Horse-bucks rewards do not add to the Horse-bucks tab until the page is refreshed
§ [Breed mastery screen] SFX sound is missing for the selection of any horse overview option
§ [Achievements] when the achievements section is opened through the breed-mastery tab,none of the achievements can be
§ [Loc][GR][Energy Missing Pop-up] The text appearing on the pop-up is displayed incorrectly
§ [Loc][FR] Text spill out appears on Your first foal Pop up
§ [Loc][FR] Skip-quest text spill out of box
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] Text gets truncated and out of box on Out of saddle dollar pop-up
§ [LOC][Gr][Intro pop-up] The description text on the pop-up gets truncated by right edge of the box
§ [Loc] [FR] Breeding badge text spill out appears on the New Foal preview pop-up
§ [Shop] User is unable to expand the ranch and also can't buy the boosters
§ [Uplay] User can't access the UPLAY button properly
§ [Expand Pop-up] Game gets crashed on Expand task pop-up when click on the shop icon
§ [Achievements] The Wings of liberty achievement does not get completed
§ [Buildings] Energy Points capacity increased by Fire-pit, returns back to the original capacity after the user levels up
§ [Wings of Liberty] User is not getting a breeding badge as reward on completion of the ribbon 4
§ [Loc][FR][Treats pop-up] The text on the FBC button is overlapped by the heart icon of the Skip button
§ [LOC][Gr/Fr][Breeding] The lines of the description text for Standardbred in the breed mastery pop-up is overlapped
§ [Loc][FR] Text spill out and overlap appears for "FBC" and "unlock"
§ [Task Pop-up] Improper pop-up window appears for the task Gotta catch em all (1)
§ [Collections] Redeem box is improperly aligned
§ [Inventory] Item asset is missing during it gets store in inventory
§ [Horse Profile window][GR] The Age state text appears out of bounds
§ [Live][Tutorial] The user gets stuck after he accesses the deal-spot icon during the tutorial
§ [Level-up] Incorrect XP gets added after level up
§ [Nursing Stable] Incorrect nursing stable behavior observed after constructing it on the ranch
§ [Horse Action] Inconsistent XP reward for horse action
§ [Achievements Pop-up - All] Enlarged XP icon on achievement pop-up
§ [Active boost effect] Improper timer texture appears on active boost effect if screen fade in and fade out
§ [Buildings] The graphical display of fire pit when placed on the edge of the ranch looks inappropriate

naoto1
07-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Wait, what? So, instead of fixing the disappearing badges problem, you just group together all the badges? Why don't the horses get to keep their badges anymore?

DianaHefti
07-03-2012, 08:33 PM
I noticed that my horse's breeding badges have all disappeared! In looking at the forum, I see they are being changed from horse specific, to the owner - so all the breeding badges from my horses SHOULD have been in MY inventory, and they are NOT. There is just one there, from the breeding badge added today. I had worked hard to make sure these horses had enough breeding badges before they retired, and now they are all gone. Can those be restored to my inventory please? Thank-you for checking into this for me - I have two horses nearing retirement, and had planned to breed them very shortly. I can't seem to get friends to staff my barn, so don't have room to keep too many horses. And now with only 1 lonely breeding badge, I can't really breed ANY of my horses!

naoto1
07-03-2012, 08:42 PM
I think the major issue with this is that most people don't know exactly how many breeding badges each horse had, thus we don't know if we're missing any.

J-LFarms
07-03-2012, 11:13 PM
I am so angry right now! All of these updates and debugging and not ONE mention of the loading issue. It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been stuck on the horseshoe page, I've cleared my cache, updated my browser and flash player, sent in a trouble report, posted many times on this forum and tried loading the game with a computer at the city library, which didn't work either. I am through with this game and ubisoft!!!

naoto1
07-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Please please PLEASE can you fix the things reported in the Bugs forum rather than just adding lights and taking badges away from horses? I think the players as a whole would be a LOT happier if you fixed things instead of making the game look like it's geared towards five-year-old girls.

Xhane
07-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi all!

To answer your questions, we have reworked the breeding badge interface to try to explain the system better> In reality, you need to use all your horse badges during breeding. If you use only 3 badges out of 6, you'll loose the 3 remaining and your horse will be back to 0 breeding badge for his next action.

About loading issues, we are aware of it and we can fix it per individual account. Please reach out to Customer Support to get the solution to your issue: http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2463

Otherwise, we had a new game version today! Wednesday 07/11/2012

Special mentions:

§ Added Paint Horse
§ Changed start amount for new player
§ Added Incentives Friend Request Feature
§ Reworked the Out of energy popup
§ Wishlist popups will randomly appear now
§ Reworked the Foal Preview popup

Fixed Bugs:

§ [Riding Pal] User can't shorten the cooldown of breeding process on riding pal ranch
§ [Loc][GR][Buildings - Staffing] The buttons on the staffing pop-up are overlapping each other
§ [Suggestion] [Inventory] Incorrect behavior observed while item gets added in inventory section
§ [Boost items] [Apple pie] Incorrect treat boost item behavior during horse is ready for treat action
§ [Live] [Gift - icon] If user have more than 10 gifts pending then language flags gets overlap on gift inbox icon
§ [Achievement][Wall-post] Incorrect amount of horse-bucks gets rewarded on the FB post of the Wings of Liberty
§ [Gifting] Improper game behavior after sending gift
§ [User Issue] Rewarded XP does not get added to the XP bar
§ [Testing mystery] Share option is not working on testing mystery pop up
§ [LIVE] signpost buildings upgrades are al ready unlocked on LIVE server
§ [Decoration Pop-up] The XP icon is aligned improperly
§ [LOC][Gr][Inbox]The inbox icon overlaps the U-play button
§ [Achievement post] The number in the text is not ordinal
§ [Suggestion] [Inventory] Incorrect behavior observed while item gets added in inventory section
§ [Achievements Pop-up] Icon missing on achievement pop-up
§ [Loc][FR][Task - Breeding basics 2] Improper text appears in sub-task 2
§ [Breeding station] [Boost - pop up] Horse image is missing
§ [Loc] [FR/GR] "Ready for action" text is not localized
§ [Tutorial] Grammatical Mistakes are noticed in some messages that appear during the tutorial
§ [Loc][FR] ADD button text spill out
§ [Loc][GR / FR][Tutorial] The Skip tutorial button has incorrect text
§ [Gameplayl] Incosistency in XP rewarded observ ed during tutorials and gameplay [Buildings/Decorations] Rescue Barn gets disappear when user tries to purchase any building from shop section
§ [Stable pop up] Horse box is not updating after a horse gets retired
§ [Loc][GR][Tutorial] The text of the Last Will pop-up 1 and 2 gets truncated by the bottom edge of the pop-up
§ [Live] [Missing construction item pop-up] The graphical icon is missing from the FB post
§ [Collection Wishlist] Wishlist items are not adding to the collections
§ [Mastery training] Incorrect behavior has been observed for horses having the zealous talent
§ [Shop - Horses] Improper name displays for the horses independence and pinky
§ [Incentive Friend Request] User not getting a saddle dollar after adding a riding pal
§ [Foal Preview pop-up] Talent modifications/splicers cannot be shifted and always remains at 0%
§ [Redeem Collection - All] Game gets crashes after selecting redeem option twice [Horse profile window] Important message text missing from the Mastery and Effects rows
§ [Booster] Booster item does not add back to the inventory after the warning pop-up
§ [Incentive Friend Request] User not getting a saddle dollar after adding a riding pal [Riding Pal] Game gets stuck during riding pal visit [Foal preview pop-up] The User is not able to buy breeding badges
§ [Loc][GR / FR][Tutorial] The Skip tutorial button has incorrect text [Redeem Collection - All] Game gets crashes after selecting redeem option twice [Banner Links] The shop pop-up spams behind other pop-ups when clicked on repeatedly
§ [Out Of Energy Pop-up] Garbage graphics appears on out of energy pop-up
§ [Gifting] An error occur when user access the Free Gift tab
§ [Action Mastery] Horse is able to perform action in professional mastery building even after maximum level reached

Kholran
07-12-2012, 04:00 AM
I'm still confused on the Breeding Badge issue. I have 37 in my inventory, and they're not listed anywhere on each individual horse. So basically you're saying I have to use all 37 in my next breeding or they all disappear? That's impossible, and quite unfair for me to lose all that work that went into getting badges when they were assigned and used by each individual horse. And if they somehow are attached to each horse while breeding, how does a retired horse regain badges if they can't train or show? Or is the point to just breed the horse once and then retire it?

J-LFarms
07-12-2012, 03:53 PM
About the loading issues. I have contacted customer support, several times. I still can't load my farm. We are told on this forum to list link our facebook account so someone can check it out. Does customer support try to load the farm from my facebook account? What good does that do when no one ever gets back to us. My daughter, who can access her HH farm with her computer has logged into MY facebook account and cannot access my farm either, so it is not MY computer. I am totally frustrated with this game and the lack of help. I just don't know if the hassle and aggravation is worth it anymore.

J-LFarms
07-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Okay, regarding loading issue. Today I am able to load the game! Yippeeee! I don't know why or for what reason but I am grateful. Lot's of work to do now...lol Thanks.

DianaHefti
07-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Ok I understand that you have to use all your breeding badges when you breed your horse - but when the game transferred the breeding badges from the horses to the "owner's" inventory, mine went away. Those 19 breeding badges my horses (now retired) earned are GONE. And those horse can't earn them any more. I would really like those 19 restored to my inventory. (Though I guess if they are added back, not sure how I can use that many at one time). I'm hoping from the owner's inventory, you don't have to use ALL of them every time you breed! Thanks for getting this fixed!

OH, and thank-you for lowering the time to back cookies and for the herb garden to grow! That is wonderful!

Xhane
07-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Hey Diania,

Thanks for the explanation, In this case, please reach out to our customer support to ask for your compensation. http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070,2463 From here, you can log in with FB and "Ask a question" to the customer support team.

Today brought a new version of the game!

Special mention:

§ Water/Hay supply buildings have no boost button until they're empty
§ Energy and coin generators have no boost buttons anymore
§ Implemented the "select all"-button for friend inviting (max. 50 friends can be selected).
§ Horses are now moveable (left click to selct your horse and click where you want it to move. It'll walk all the way there)
§ Farmstead generates Horse Bucks now
§ Snapshot feature activated

Fixed bugs:

§ [Horse Profile Window] User can access the horse profile window while the horse action timer is running
§ [Tutorial] The user can move the horse during the tutorial with the left-mouse button
§ [Tutorial/Riding pal] An error occurs when user removes the weed on Michelle's ranch and the game gets stuck
§ [Riding Pal Visit] User can't visit the Michelle's ranch
§ [Stable] Game crashes if user selects close option from stable pop-up [Tutorial] The user can get stuck,if the inbox with pending gift requests opens after the tutorial loads
§ [Add Friends Pop-up] The SFX is missing for the "Set MAX" button [Snapshot - Full screen] User can't write text on snapshot pop-up during full screen view
§ [Live][Incentive Friend Request] User not getting a saddle dollar if he do not refresh after adding riding pal
§ [Map - Hot Spot] The Ho t-spot popup incorrectly appears as a tool tip after the user completes a competition event
§ [Tutorials] User is able to access other objects in the area of focus over Michelle's icon during the tutorials
§ [Riding pal visit]The favor feedback text does not appear when a user attempts to perform more than 5 favors
§ [Treat production - pop up] Treat production attributes are missing on production pop up
§ [Buildings] User can't boost the horse bucks production from farmstead as the radial menu is too far from farmstead
§ [sign-post] [building upgrade pop-up] Improper information displayed on the pop-up
§ [Inventory] Incorrect start amount of IOU for new player at the end of tutorials if skipped
§ [Boost production - pop up] Sound FX is missing for selecting boost option on any production pop up
§ [Breeding] XP received for breeding a horse does not add to XP bar until the page is refreshed
§ [Live] [Missing construction item pop-up] The graphical icon is missing from the FB post
§ [Shop section][Horses] When a horse from the second page is unlocked, the first page of horses cannot be viewed
§ [Mastery training] Horse bred using the zealous talent splicer do not progress beyond mastery level 1
§ [Live][Actions] Michelle gets available to cheer even if selected her to cheer previously
§ [Broncopolis - wood cup] Even after completing reining competition races horse is unable to participate barrel racing
§ [Riding pal visit] Booster effects are incorrectly displayed on the neighbors horse icon
§ [Inventory] Monument building is improperly aligned in inventory section
§ [Move Action] Incorrect behavior is observed, when the user moves a building, while a horse is performing actions in it.
§ [ Riding pal's ranch] The Hand cursor does not appear, when the mouse is moved over the Home button
§ [Boost pop-up] The numerical amount is not indicated at the bottom of the icon.
§ [Main HUD] The Gear icon for the settings menu is misaligned.
§ [Gifting] Michelle's icon on the friends bar has a gift button
§ [Foal Preview pop-up]A word are missing from the description text of all the tool-tips
§ [Foal Preview pop-up] Tool-tips are missing for modifications/splicers available in the Talent section
§ [Buildings][Beauty Salon] The right side of the Confirm button does not function

DianaHefti
07-18-2012, 12:08 AM
Thank-you Xhane! I have contacted the customer support team, and hopefully they will be able to restore my lost breeding badges!

Xhane
07-19-2012, 06:31 PM
Sure :)

We had a new version in game yesterday as well to fix some issues of performance some players were experiencing.

Special mention:

§ Changed the embedding of the SWF which should increase the performance

Fixed bugs:

§ [Breeding Paddock - Partner Selection] Incorrect image appears for Independence horse on partner selection pop-up
§ [No path found -pop up] No path found pop-up is missing if user sends horse to path blocked area
§ [LOC][Gr] The Task skip text spills-out of the button and overlaps the Saddle dollar amount
§ [Banner Links] The shop pop-up spams behind other pop-ups when clicked on repeatedly
§ [LIVE] signpost buildings upgrades are already unlocked on LIVE server
§ [Foal Preview pop-up]A word are missing from the description text of all the tool-tips
§ [LOC][Gr] The Task skip text spills-out of the button and overlaps the Saddle dollar amount

douglaswalkers
08-08-2012, 04:25 AM
I guess the new change which is made for using energy for collecting compost earnings as a disappointment , i found it as a creepy, it makes more complicated. Rest of changes are kind of well and makes it well.

L19671970
12-20-2018, 06:02 AM
Good morning
Where can find the thoroughbred club
Thanks

Shafawah
02-10-2019, 10:49 PM
I noticed this was posted back in 2012 and hope to god things have changed since then! My dilemma is that the game won’t play the videos for me to collect the rewards. I’ve missed so many diamonds and coins on a daily basis it’s ridiculous! I swap from my iPhone to iPad and OCCASIONALLY THAT WORKS and when I say occasionally I mean rarely!
Also there is just not enough storage! Please do something about the above mentioned and the glitches, especially the ones when you’re in a race and you use diamonds or real money to go as far as possible and when the game glitches you lose your money, diamonds and horse energy but you don’t receive the distance record! Please help! Very frustrated and I don’t want to delete the game.