PDA

View Full Version : stupidly difficult

quartermaster77
05-20-2012, 03:10 PM
I would like to know if, there is any relationship in between the producers and designers of the game and the producers of keyboards. I find the dificulty leve, at some moment , getting too close to the stupitdity. I would say, stupidly difficult.
Unless you have an economic interest such as which players must destroy keyboards and buy new ones, in an attempt to accomplish missions that are designed not to be fulfilled but to end up destroying the keyboard.
I mean that in the mission you have to kill a guy at a funeral. If one tries to escape, then the target flees and restart the mission. If you decide to face the enemy and try to eliminate the target, then how do to survive the onslaught of well-trained soldiers and harder to kill and also, kill the target selected?
The key combination is so complicated that it is impossible to have a good performance and they end up killing you.

itsamea-mario
05-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Wrong forum and i don't care.

but welcome :D

quartermaster77
05-20-2012, 03:15 PM
And besides, we must take into account the amount of enemies in this mission, it is practically the whole garrison of soldiers featured in Jerusalem.
A really absurd level of difficulty, if not stupid.

Assassin_M
05-20-2012, 03:19 PM
That hard ? I played AC I from beginning to end on the PC, PS3 and Xbox, yet found that Memory to be one of the easiest..
I really don't know what You`re talking about or you how you can even find an AC game difficult, I envy you..
Welcome to the Forums ;)

SaintPerkele
05-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Ah, definitely one of the best missions ever. Calm down first, then have another attempt.

Things you should pay attention to:
- The archers: There are a couple of archers spread around the graveyard. Get rid of them first, dispatching the normal guards is much easier
- The health regeneration: If your health is low, run away, the target won't flee. Try to hide somewhere for some seconds until you regenerated your health (at least partially)
- The target: After you killed the target, you can escape the battle. Deal with the target quickly and you don't even have to do the whole battle. It's rather easy if you equip enoough throwing knives prior to the mission.

By the way, that's one of the hardest fights in the whole AC franchise. You should appreciate it and see it as a challenge, as the C games get easier and easier with every game. If you hate even the smallest challenge, go play another game. Or stop playing games at all except for the "Easy"-mode maybe.

ProletariatPleb
05-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Difficult? I don't know, I haven't really felt Assassin's Creed to be...'difficult'

Since you mentioned Jerusalem, I'm assuming you're talking about Assassin's Creed, the original one. Guy you have to kill at funeral? Robert de Sable(bald guy) at Majd Addin's funeral you mean?(Avoiding Maria spoiler) The target doesn't flee in that mission, go anywhere, the target will follow you. The easiest way to kill those many people is to use combo kills, with tactical use of dodge and counter in between.

Black_Widow9
05-20-2012, 11:44 PM
If you don't have anything positive to add I would suggest you don't post. That is no way to help or welcome someone to the Forums...