PDA

View Full Version : Hey assassins, i need at least 1 more challenge for my video!

elmentor16
05-19-2012, 01:14 AM
My last video I did a den defense with no barricades or cannon shots.
I have a couple challenges and I need at least 1 more challenge that can be done
Within at least 5 mins(if not i will save it for next video) challenge me to do
Just about anything!(except the Desmond memories)
You can find my first video and where the second one while be at
www.youtube.com/realisticinc7

naran6142
05-19-2012, 01:17 AM
beat the game without a single hit... WITH NO HANDS!!!

elmentor16
05-19-2012, 01:22 AM
beat the game without a single hit... WITH NO HANDS!!!
Can't do. Part of the game require you to use them. Its for a 10 or so min video
So I would need something shorter. And believe it or not but somebody already asked me
To do that.

Serrachio
05-19-2012, 01:47 AM
Couldn't you have just posted this in your other thread?

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 01:50 AM
I wanted to say this, but I figured I`ll have someone on my back telling me to stop acting like a Mod..

elmentor16
05-19-2012, 02:09 AM

I forgot all about that. Your free to ignore the post though.

Serrachio
05-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Well, since it's here, I'll make a challenge for you.

You have to complete the game with no medicine, and only use ranged weapons. This includes Crossbow, Hidden Gun, Knives and Poison darts.

Whenever bombs are absolutely needed to be used, they can, and the only acceptable thing to do with the Hidden Blade is Air Assassinations. (and technically climbing)

elmentor16
05-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Well, since it's here, I'll make a challenge for you.

You have to complete the game with no medicine, and only use ranged weapons. This includes Crossbow, Hidden Gun, Knives and Poison darts.

Whenever bombs are absolutely needed to be used, they can, and the only acceptable thing to do with the Hidden Blade is Air Assassinations. (and technically climbing)

funny. The 3rd I've gotten that one in already working on it. But it won't find in one video since I already have 2 others.

roostersrule2
05-19-2012, 02:53 AM
I've got one, do the mission where your getting dragged by Leandros and you have to climb up the rope. Well do it without hitting the rocks or any of the other things on the road.

elmentor16
05-19-2012, 03:08 AM
I've got one, do the mission where your getting dragged by Leandros and you have to climb up the rope. Well do it without hitting the rocks or any of the other things on the road.

hahhahah. That **** impossible. You got a better chance at better the game in 5 min. Lol I will do though >.<

Serrachio
05-19-2012, 03:10 AM

I've tried that. It's pretty much impossible.

You can't recover from sliding in one direction to the other all that fast, and there are obstacles towards the end where you would have to slide from one side to the other in a time that is not plausible.

elmentor16
05-19-2012, 04:57 AM
I've tried that. It's pretty much impossible.

You can't recover from sliding in one direction to the other all that fast, and there are obstacles towards the end where you would have to slide from one side to the other in a time that is not plausible.
I know right! Hands down like one most difficult things ever in assassins creed series