PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone who's completed Revelations NOT had the following glitch?

Lantrozous
05-18-2012, 07:52 AM
The ambient music. Dagnabit, the music never plays when I start up my file and go back to Constantinople. Not unless I replay a memory, but it's getting to be a tiresome chore. I'm just wondering if anyone HASN'T had this problem upon or after completing the game. If not, would you kindly tell me what the last major thing you did in-game was, the thing that may have fixed the glitch in your case? I'd really appreciate it.

Aphex_Tim
05-18-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't think it's a glitch. Every sequence has it's own music and after completing the game, you're not playing any sequence, so no music.
At least that's what i think.

True_Assassin92
05-18-2012, 01:45 PM
The ambient music. Dagnabit, the music never plays when I start up my file and go back to Constantinople. Not unless I replay a memory, but it's getting to be a tiresome chore. I'm just wondering if anyone HASN'T had this problem upon or after completing the game. If not, would you kindly tell me what the last major thing you did in-game was, the thing that may have fixed the glitch in your case? I'd really appreciate it.

I always got some weird knocking sound or something like that. No music just the every few seconds 'pook'... it annoys me alot :p

Locopells
05-18-2012, 01:57 PM
I always got some weird knocking sound or something like that. No music just the every few seconds 'pook'... it annoys me alot :p

That's if you're around Templars trying to bring down the ziplines. Kill them and it'll stop.

Lantrozous
05-18-2012, 08:43 PM
bump. I could really use some more replies to this, I've heard rumors that there are ways to get the music back.

EscoBlades
05-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Don't bump.

And no, its not an issue, the music plays on its own accord. Sometimes i have stretches of silence, sometimes i have the soundtrack playing as it should. Of all the things i could worry about in game, that's pretty low on my list of "problems"

Assassin_M
05-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Replay a memory from the DNA menu and then exit replay. Thats how you bring the music back..
Also according to which memory you replayed, different music pieces will play..

rileypoole1234
05-18-2012, 11:51 PM
I haven't had it. Music always works for me.