PDA

View Full Version : Whos the best evil character in AC

seanthomas2
05-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Muad lin AC very convincing.

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 08:27 PM
There is a Thread already made regarding this subject..
Who the hell is Muad ?

freddie_1897
05-17-2012, 08:28 PM
There is a Thread already made regarding this subject..
Who the hell is Muad ?
yeah, who is this 'muad' and what has he done with al mualim?

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm guessing he's talking about Al Mualim.
No he`s not :p

seanthomas2
05-17-2012, 08:35 PM
ive got a woman coming round later have you heard of one of them...

OriginalMiles
05-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Who's Muad Lin, and how does he/she fit into AC I wonder?

Serrachio
05-18-2012, 01:24 AM
You know guys, the great Cow Emporer of Moosipatania! Muad Lin!

God, I hated that guy, he was such an udder disgrace.

Chaos Isaac
05-18-2012, 01:47 AM
You know guys, the great Cow Emporer of Moosipatania! Muad Lin!

God, I hated that guy, he was such an udder disgrace.
Hah. Funny guy.

GunnarGunderson
05-18-2012, 02:36 AM
All of the evil characters are terribly written and have paper thin motivations. My favourite antagonist however would probably be Sibrand because of his final words and the mission when you kill him

Assassin_M
05-18-2012, 02:37 AM
All of the evil characters are terribly written and have paper thin motivations In my opinion. My favourite antagonist however would probably be Sibrand because of his final words and the mission when you kill him
There :) Better ?

pirate1802
05-18-2012, 05:36 AM
Ahmet, Sibrand and that fat merchant from damascus who made his guests drink poison, what was his name?

Taffy_17
05-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Shakulu, AKA The Renegade,

Got the looks, attitude, mystery, and he's Bad *** enough to even give Ezio a run for his money

SixKeys
05-18-2012, 05:34 PM
There :) Better ?

What's the point of correcting one person to include "in my opinion"? Every reply here (that isn't about correcting someone's grammar) is an opinion. Are you going to do the same to everyone who names their favorite evil character?

I wish Shahkulu would have had a bigger role in ACR. He had a really cool design but the way you killed him was lame and he didn't have a very big part in the story.

My favorite villains are Al Mualim and Sibrand in AC1. Oh, and the doctor in Acre (Garnier?). AC1 had a lot of good villains.

SaintPerkele
05-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Indeed, AC1 had the best ones, especially because they weren't as shallow as the ones from the Italian Renaissance. My favourite ones would be Al Mualim (if you can consider him as a "villain"), Garnier de Naplouse and Abu'l Nu'quoud.

Assassin_M
05-18-2012, 07:23 PM
What's the point of correcting one person to include "in my opinion"? Every reply here (that isn't about correcting someone's grammar) is an opinion. Are you going to do the same to everyone who names their favorite evil character?

First You should stop focusing too much on every post I make and trying to fault it..
Second the "In my opinion" correction wasnt referring to his personal favorite; I was referring to this comment "All of the evil characters are terribly written and have paper thin motivations"
So now that it is more clear, that Comment should`v been followed or preceded by my aforementioned correction..

Moultonborough
05-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Ahmet, Sibrand and that fat merchant from damascus who made his guests drink poison, what was his name?

His name is Abu'l Nuqoud. And for me it is Vidic. I hope Desmond personally takes him out in AC 3.

Black_Widow9
05-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Wow really guys. Take your bickering somewhere else.

Assassin_M
05-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Wow really guys. Take your bickering somewhere else.
I apologize..
I should`v taken it to the PMs..
Totally my fault..

xx-pyro
05-19-2012, 12:04 AM
I kind of like Vidic now that I think on it. Lucy also if you can consider her a villain in any respect. Both of these surprise me since I personally find the modern day storyline rather lacking.

pirate1802
05-19-2012, 05:50 AM
His name is Abu'l Nuqoud.

Oh yeah and totally forgot Shakulu. The only guy to be at Ezio's throat!

zainzombie
05-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Cesare Borgia is the best evil character IMO. Really.. who is more evil? a power hungry 100 year old? or a stylish and assholic young Cesare who not only ****s his sister but kills his father. Not to mention he was never killed by a man. Unlike other AC evil characters.

"Young Cesare I heard him say, I cant be killed by Man
So I tossed him up in the air, to see where he might land"
- Ezio Auditore de Firenze

A close second would be Lucy.

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Cesare Borgia is the best evil character IMO. Really.. who is more evil? a power hungry 100 year old? or a stylish and assholic young Cesare who not only ****s his sister but kills his father. Not to mention he was never killed by a man. Unlike other AC evil characters.

"Young Cesare I heard him say, I cant be killed by Man
So I tossed him up in the air, to see where he might land"
- Ezio Auditore de Firenze

A close second would be Lucy.

zainzombie
05-19-2012, 10:48 AM
^^ Thanks for the correction.

Assassin_M
05-19-2012, 02:29 PM
^^ Thanks for the correction.
No problem :D
Im just so picky when it comes to Ezio`s songs :p