PDA

View Full Version : Time line and location of future AC GAMES.

seanthomas2
05-17-2012, 03:39 PM
Ac1 1100 holy land.
Ac2 1500 italy turkey
ac3 1700 u.s.a.
Ac4 1900 london
ac5 1943 germany
ac6 2020 america [desmond only story}
ac7 0001 location unknown first asasins agaisnt first templars. .

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh God why ?

seanthomas2
05-17-2012, 03:44 PM
cos its an ac forum. its fun go on have a go..

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 03:45 PM
cos its an ac forum. its fun go on have a go..
No its not about that..
There is already a thread about this..

roostersrule2
05-17-2012, 03:46 PM
AC8- 900BC Antarctica: As Templar Penguins try to control the world Freezio attacks with unrelenting force.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-17-2012, 04:30 PM
^ xd

rob.davies2014
05-17-2012, 04:56 PM
AC4, I approve of.
AC5, Corey May says Assassin's Creed will never take place during World War 2. http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/2226265?start=0&tstart=0
AC6, it's been confirmed that AC3 will be Desmond's last game. http://www.shacknews.com/article/70425/assassins-creed-2012-to-end-desmonds-story
AC7, there was Assassin-Templar conflict for a long time before 1 A.D. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

seanthomas2
05-17-2012, 06:07 PM
AC4, I approve of.
AC5, Corey May says Assassin's Creed will never take place during World War 2. http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/2226265?start=0&tstart=0
AC6, it's been confirmed that AC3 will be Desmond's last game. http://www.shacknews.com/article/70425/assassins-creed-2012-to-end-desmonds-story
AC7, there was Assassin-Templar conflict for a long time before 1 A.D. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

well were do you think it will be.. youve shot my ideas down but have given none of your own.. cmon.. use your wide knowledge to have an educated guess . thats what disscussios are about..not constant negative feedbak.

POP1Fan
05-17-2012, 06:17 PM
AC3 isn't even out yet...Can we focus on that game untill asking a new location?

seanthomas2
05-17-2012, 08:28 PM
AC3 isn't even out yet...Can we focus on that game untill asking a new location?..
sorry friend i forgot this is the ac3 forum not..i can talk about what i want..

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Drop the snobbish act, buddy..
and listen to the Mods and seniors..

xx-pyro
05-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Drop the snobbish act, buddy..
and listen to the Mods and seniors..

After reading through this topic it's fairly visible that he's not the one acting snobby.

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 08:40 PM
After reading through this topic it's fairly visible that he's not the one acting snobby.
Oh ?
You should see the PMs he sent me then..

xx-pyro
05-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Oh ?
You should see the PMs he sent me then..

I'm not talking about any PM's he sent you, hence why I very clearly said after reading this topic. That's a different issue which I'm sure you know how to address as a Senior Member.

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm not talking about any PM's he sent you, hence why I very clearly said after reading this topic. That's a different issue which I'm sure you know how to address as a Senior Member.
Hmm Im not sure I entirely get your point..

UrDeviant1
05-17-2012, 08:49 PM

I hear ya' ;)

BBALive
05-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Industrial England
Spanish colonisation of the Americas
Ancient Rome
China
Japan (Meiji, Edo, Muromachi or Sengoku periods)
Russian Revolution (Maybe)
French Revolution and the consequential wars
British Raj

LightRey
05-17-2012, 10:02 PM
So you think it's a good idea to actually start a discussion on how they are treating each other in this thread, actually derailing the thread made by the person you are trying to defend? Yeah, think about that while everybody gets back on topic.

itsamea-mario
05-17-2012, 10:14 PM
So you think it's a good idea to actually start a discussion on how they are treating each other in this thread, actually derailing the thread made by the person you are trying to defend? Yeah, think about that while everybody gets back on topic.

This post is off topic, i'll have to ask you to please keep it relating to the threads topic.

I think AC4 will be set on the moon with space bears and candy floss blades.

xx-pyro
05-17-2012, 10:33 PM

I didn't start the discussion, I was just commenting on a post I saw as rather rude, and responding to another that was directed at me. I'm not sure if you'd noticed but I haven't responded to the other one, while I've clearly been posting on other threads. The thread derailment began with post #1, not with my post. You're just serving to further derail the thread, like some gentleman above has already stated.

As for AC4, no idea. Don't really care at this point either, though I'm hoping for something European, I enjoy their history the most.

rileypoole1234
05-17-2012, 10:46 PM
^Alright that's enough. The only one after AC3 that's on the list I would want is AC during 1900 in London. Probably a little earlier than 1900 though.

LightRey
05-17-2012, 10:46 PM
This post is off topic, i'll have to ask you to please keep it relating to the threads topic.

I think AC4 will be set on the moon with space bears and candy floss blades.
Preposterous. It'll obviously be on Mars. *rolls eyes*

BBALive
05-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Industrial England
Spanish colonisation of the Americas
Ancient Rome
China
Japan (Meiji, Edo, Muromachi or Sengoku periods)
Russian Revolution (Maybe)
French Revolution and the consequential wars
British Raj

The War of 1812 would be cool too.

lukaszep
05-17-2012, 11:09 PM
I just hope they don't call it AC4. I just hate there being a 4 on the end :( But they won't not call it Assassin's Creed, market identity etc.
I want them to take it in a different direction, maybe take it further back than we've gone before and take a bit more creative liberty with it, maybe more focus on methods of assassination? More of a focused game...anyway. On topic:

India! I've wanted this for ages, it's such a perfect setting.

hastings84
05-17-2012, 11:23 PM
I think something set in East Europe, during WW2 would be awesome. Moving around from Berlin, to Paris, to England, taking in some of the greatest battles of WW2. The beach at Normandy, or maybe a parajump from a DC3 into an assassin target. So many huge opportunities to twist documented historic events into an epic AC adventure.

Imagine an assassin was the one who killed Hitler, and the Templars cover up the assassin success with calling it a suicide.

rob.davies2014
05-17-2012, 11:36 PM
well were do you think it will be.. youve shot my ideas down but have given none of your own.. cmon.. use your wide knowledge to have an educated guess . thats what disscussios are about..not constant negative feedbak.

I said I approve of London, 1900. Let me rephrase; I would LOVE a Victorian era London setting for an AC game. Everything would fit: the city, the atmosphere, the architecture and the culture.
Our Assassin could have a sword-cane and a nice big coat.
However, so many threads have been made about future AC games that one gets very tired of them after a while. I recommend using the search button so that you can add to similar topics which have already been created.

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 11:40 PM
I didn't start the discussion, I was just commenting on a post I saw as rather rude, and responding to another that was directed at me. I'm not sure if you'd noticed but I haven't responded to the other one, while I've clearly been posting on other threads. The thread derailment began with post #1, not with my post. You're just serving to further derail the thread, like some gentleman above has already stated.

As for AC4, no idea. Don't really care at this point either, though I'm hoping for something European, I enjoy their history the most.
Rude ? That is funny..
Point me again to where I was rude..

SaintPerkele
05-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Imagine an assassin was the one who killed Hitler, and the Templars cover up the assassin success with calling it a suicide.
Actually, canonwise, Hitler's had a double who was supposed to kill himself, so the real Hitler could escape Germany and reunite with the rest of the Templar Order (i.e., most of the leaders of the countries involved in WWII); however, after the double commited (or was forced to comit) suicide, an Assassin murdered the real Hitler. The whole thing was explained in one of the ACII glyphs, in case you're wondering ;)

Even though there will never be a WWII game - after the announcement of ACIII (a game which primarly features guns instead of swords) I could see it partially happen, for example in occupied France. Not on the battlefields though. Also, things like the holocaust should not really be featured in a game if you ask me, but not showing them in the game would be disrespectful too.

My most favourite setting overall is still the French Revolution, probably with the Napoleonic wars included. I like the idea of colonial India (or the British Empire in general, London would be fantastic too) and something Asian (not Japan though, rather China).

And to the OT-guys.. No offence, but why don't you just use the PM-system for your private discussion? It really doesn't belong in this thread.

hastings84
05-18-2012, 03:00 AM
Actually, canonwise, Hitler's had a double who was supposed to kill himself, so the real Hitler could escape Germany and reunite with the rest of the Templar Order (i.e., most of the leaders of the countries involved in WWII); however, after the double commited (or was forced to comit) suicide, an Assassin murdered the real Hitler. The whole thing was explained in one of the ACII glyphs, in case you're wondering ;)

Really?? I swear I got all those, but maybe not! ACII WAS a while ago though, so give me a break. But either way - that shoots down my ideas.

I'll be over here, guys. :(

POP1Fan
05-18-2012, 09:00 AM

Fisrt of all, I am not your friend, and yes you can talk about what you want, but without creating a new thread for a topic we already have like 1000 threads .

Black_Widow9
05-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Please use this one-
Beyond ACIII (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609)
Thanks