PDA

View Full Version : A sawmill

AshleyRiley
05-17-2012, 05:30 AM
I vote we get a sawmill to help generate planks. Everything needs 5 planks it seems. I swear I'm spamming my poor friends for planks daily. They must be so tired of me. :P

Kholran
05-17-2012, 05:46 AM
That sounds like a fantastic idea. I always seem to be running short on Planks too.

BerylMcMillan
05-18-2012, 10:49 AM
I just wish they'd change all the general posts to ones where you ask specific friends - at least then you know the friends who play see the messages and the ones that don't, don't - especially job requests

And that's another thing - job requests should NOT be restricted to one job per player - what with needing a friend for every carrot field, apple orchard, herb garden, bakery, all the other buildings and EVERY INDIVIDUAL horse box, for heaven's sake, how many friends do they think we have that play these games?!

UBI-Cowhand
05-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Great suggestions! Reported to the team!

Wild_Brumby
05-19-2012, 04:43 AM
I'd love to be able to trade in money to buy items. I've now got 30k and nothing to spend it on because I'm now lacking building materials. I'd love a way to buy paints and planks etc. I've only got 2 friends and only 1 of them it active anymore. I'm sick of having to rely on friends to get stuff.