PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 Rosa

Deltasparkz
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
what happend to here?

she could be a link to Connor

freddie_1897
05-16-2012, 03:48 PM
what? you think because we don't know what happened to her she'll be a link to connor? could you explain why you think that, aside from the fact that the revolution is 200 years after the renaissance?

Sick_one12
05-16-2012, 03:49 PM
quite unlikely dont you think?;)

i heard that rosas voice actor died in an accident so ubi decided not to put her in ACB,ACR:(

Serrachio
05-16-2012, 03:49 PM
I doubt she could. The link would be very unlikely.

Also, what it mentioned in the Brotherhood novel is that Rosa took over the Roman Courtesans Guild while Claudia was unable to, but then once Claudia recovered, Rosa remained in Rome.

AlphaAltair
05-16-2012, 04:15 PM
More like 16's ancestor. Think about it.

kriegerdesgottes
05-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Yeah her VA was killed in a car accident so they decided probably out of respect to not bring back the character.

Gil_217
05-16-2012, 06:01 PM
For the love of ****...

Worst thread I've seen in a long time.

CrazySN
05-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Yeah her VA was killed in a car accident so they decided probably out of respect to not bring back the character.

So that's why she never appeared in the next AC games.. That's so sad because I always thought she was the perfect love interest for Ezio, but now I know why that could never be...

JumpInTheFire13
05-16-2012, 10:51 PM
For the love of ****...

Worst thread I've seen in a long time.
This one's worse
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/675281-The-Green

Assassin_M
05-16-2012, 10:54 PM
That's so sad because I always thought she was the perfect love interest for Ezio, but now I know why that could never be...
Oh Yes an Orphan turned thief later Brothel Manager makes a Perfect love interest for a Formally educated and affluent Nobleman..

MasterSimaYi
05-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Oh Yes an Orphan turned thief later Brothel Manager makes a Perfect love interest for a Formally educated and affluent Nobleman..

I doubt that has anything to do with love.

Assassin_M
05-16-2012, 11:00 PM
I doubt that has anything to do with love.
Indeed..
Mutual sexual Attraction maybe, but certainly not love..
I was happy that Sofia turned out to be the way she is and not something like Rosa..

ShaneO7K
05-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Indeed..
Mutual sexual Attraction maybe, but certainly not love..
I was happy that Sofia turned out to be the way she is and not something like Rosa..
To be honest, I much prefered Rosa over Sofia. I think she was more enjoyable to watch interacting with Ezio than Sofia (even though she isn't given as much screen time). It would've been interesting to see Ezio end up being with her.

Assassin_M
05-16-2012, 11:25 PM
To be honest, I much prefered Rosa over Sofia. I think she was more enjoyable to watch interacting with Ezio than Sofia (even though she isn't given as much screen time). It would've been interesting to see Ezio end up being with her.
I guess its just a matter of opinion..
But I will give you this; Rosa was a much more charismatic character than Sofia, but I still prefer Sofia

Taffy_17
05-17-2012, 02:02 AM
I wouldn't jump to conclusions, you would probably need more than 2 hands to count all the women Ezio has been with and who could be Desmonds relative

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 02:03 AM
I wouldn't jump to conclusions, you would probably need more than 2 hands to count all the women Ezio has been with and who could be Desmonds relative
We already know who`s line Desmond`s comes from..

CrazySN
05-17-2012, 02:06 AM

Oh Yes and an pure and innocent Librarian makes a Perfect love interest for a Formally cold-blooded revenge-seeking killer. You see where I'm getting at here?

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 02:07 AM
Oh Yes and an pure and innocent Librarian makes a Perfect love interest for a Formally cold-blooded revenge-seeking killer. You see where I'm getting at here?
Yes :D

Serrachio
05-17-2012, 02:54 AM
I think what Assassin M likes is the fact that Sofia is just bustier than Rosa. ;)

Assassin_M
05-17-2012, 02:56 AM
I think what Assassin M likes is the fact that Sofia is just bustier than Rosa. ;)
Im sure Rosa has her assets as well :p
We just didn't get to see them due to her clothing and less quality Graphics:cool:
But seriously though, that's not the reason ;)