PDA

View Full Version : Email gift for horse saga players moving to horse haven

MelissaBeam
05-16-2012, 11:50 AM
In some of the groups I'm in I've noticed that some players are getting an email with a link to a gift of 10,000 horse bucks and a guest house. I've also heard that some are getting emails about splicers and such.

The only email I've ever received was the one inviting me to the closed beta testing.

I've been playing Horse Saga for quite some time now, as well as Horse Haven. Has my email been overlooked? I'm just curious what the criteria is for who gets these emails and who does not?

UBI-Cowhand
05-16-2012, 05:58 PM
In some of the groups I'm in I've noticed that some players are getting an email with a link to a gift of 10,000 horse bucks and a guest house. I've also heard that some are getting emails about splicers and such.

The only email I've ever received was the one inviting me to the closed beta testing.

I've been playing Horse Saga for quite some time now, as well as Horse Haven. Has my email been overlooked? I'm just curious what the criteria is for who gets these emails and who does not?

Melissa: What is your Facebook user ID please? I want the team to be able to look into this issue for you. Also, have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes emails land in there.

MelissaBeam
05-18-2012, 12:18 AM
Melissa: What is your Facebook user ID please? I want the team to be able to look into this issue for you. Also, have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes emails land in there.

I think this is the user id: http://www.facebook.com/melissa.beam.37

I have checked all folders of my email multiple times and I've only seen the one email that invited me to be a closed beta tester.

Thank you for looking into this.

UBI-Cowhand
05-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the info, Melissa. On its way to our dev team!