PDA

View Full Version : Expensive

KalistianC
05-15-2012, 02:53 AM
This is not about the Salon or whatever it is. This is about the game in general. I am very disappointed that everything costs so much. I took a look at purchasing horse bucks and the lowest is for 50fbc. Who in their right mind would pay 5 real dollars for 1500 horse bucks? That amount gets you NOTHING in this game! Not only that, but it costs a credit to name a foal. Really?? NO other game does that. And if you want to make money? Good luck. Best you can do is cover the cost of feeding your horses.

Not only that but the so called quests and tutorials do nothing but TAKE money. Hundreds of horse bucks can be spent to complete them and then you get 150 back. NOT WORTH IT. Not only that but the graphics aren't the best for what you have to pay for. MMORPGs cost less and have much better graphics, interaction, and cash shop. It seems to me that the makers of this game think that this is at the level of WOW. I assure you that it is far from it. I love horses but the greedy nature of this game has disappointed me so badly that I can only contemplate quitting.

Xhane
05-15-2012, 06:20 PM
Hello!

We are aware of those issues and are refining the game economic system everyday to try to make it more fair for players. We should have results coming in soon! Thanks for your patience :)

junodoll
05-18-2012, 01:18 PM
I
totally agree the prices of tings are ridiculous i was excited about this game and have only been on for 3 days and cant get any ****her i can't do the quests or anything cause i don't have any money it is really disappointing and everything else this person said is also tru although i don't mind the graphics they are cute but for the amount of real money it would cost to actually play this game it is not worth it.sorry but i am just getting tired of games being so expensive and stuff also i hate the whole energy thing i could play a heck of alot more if i didn't run out of energy.

UBI-Cowhand
05-18-2012, 09:12 PM
I
totally agree the prices of tings are ridiculous i was excited about this game and have only been on for 3 days and cant get any ****her i can't do the quests or anything cause i don't have any money it is really disappointing and everything else this person said is also tru although i don't mind the graphics they are cute but for the amount of real money it would cost to actually play this game it is not worth it.sorry but i am just getting tired of games being so expensive and stuff also i hate the whole energy thing i could play a heck of alot more if i didn't run out of energy.

Thanks so much for the feedback. As Xhane said, we're always looking for ways to improve the economy of the game!

littlecowbella
05-19-2012, 05:28 PM
This is not about the Salon or whatever it is. This is about the game in general. I am very disappointed that everything costs so much. I took a look at purchasing horse bucks and the lowest is for 50fbc. Who in their right mind would pay 5 real dollars for 1500 horse bucks? That amount gets you NOTHING in this game! Not only that, but it costs a credit to name a foal. Really?? NO other game does that. And if you want to make money? Good luck. Best you can do is cover the cost of feeding your horses.

Not only that but the so called quests and tutorials do nothing but TAKE money. Hundreds of horse bucks can be spent to complete them and then you get 150 back. NOT WORTH IT. Not only that but the graphics aren't the best for what you have to pay for. MMORPGs cost less and have much better graphics, interaction, and cash shop. It seems to me that the makers of this game think that this is at the level of WOW. I assure you that it is far from it. I love horses but the greedy nature of this game has disappointed me so badly that I can only contemplate quitting.

I do agree everything is a bit to spendy. It seems like you save up just enough for a week to buy just ONE of the buildings, and in return the quest gives you only 120 - maybe 350 back depending on the quest, out of over 7000 you spend on that one quest alone. For example the quest I just finished. Buy 8 apple trees worth 300 each and I only got roughly 200 back.. NOT AT ALL worth all of the trees. I cant remember the exact amount, but for how many items each quest wants you to purchase it'd be nice if you at least got half the money you spent back instead of a 10th of the price you spend to even finish the quest.

It's true though that you do get buildings that give a good supply of money, the guest house is a wonderful way to gain money. Though you need between two or three buildings to make enough in a day to complete a few quests. So I suppose it's not so bad once you CAN save up to buy at least two of the houses. I think if the quests gave more money. So for example for 8 apple trees you spend 2400 roughly, so instead of giving you 200 - 300 back (which is FAR to little for the 2400 rough you spend) the money would up to at least half, so you get at least half your money back, so perhaps 800 - 1000 would be a nice sum back of what you spend. That is just an example, but roughly it's what you have to spend per quest, give or take how many items you have to buy. So not all quests would give you that sum, so instead you'd get a bit less or a bit more depending on the items price.

The only thing I don't agree on are the graphics. This isn't meant to be a WoW like rpg... it's an app for facebook. A little game to occupy your time when nothing else is going on. The graphics are good for what they are. Anymore and you wouldn't be able to run it properly on facebook without crashing. I personally like the graphics. It's a good game other than the prices are to high and you get to little back in quests. Everything works, the only graphic problem I've spotted is my solid color horse when she turns so her rump faces you she suddenly has socks. It's not a big problem or to big of a bug, it's more funny than anything when she turns and her legs have white on them.