PDA

View Full Version : AC:B rift observation

Acrimonious_Nin
05-14-2012, 02:43 AM
If anyone remembers in one of the sound audio recording, there is a man that is a former CIA agent that is on to Abstergo. I did a bit of research and found this man Michael F. Scheuer,and this man seems to fit the profile that we here in the audio file. He actually did come out with a book attacking America by saying that the middle east is not really bad(just to put it in a nutshell) around 2004, and in 2009 was terminated from his position in ''The Jamestown Foundation". I thought I should just share that with the community.

EDIT: Has anyone read "Where Hope Takes Root" something about pluralism and democracy. It just screams modern day assassins. The Aga Khan touches on the subject of subversion through education and action. When I first read this I could not stop thinking about how the mentor of the assassins told Daniel Cross around 2000 about how the modern day assassins lead by example and subvert rather than assassinate there leaders. What made me think this also was that somewhere I heard that the Aga Khan is a descendant of the old order of Hashashins in the nizari-shia sect of islam in the middle east. :D

dannyf0621
05-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Yes, the Aga Khan is the leader of the Nizari-Ismaili sect of Islam. It is a small, fairly esoteric sect of islam. It is actually fascinating to study their beliefs. The historical assassins, both levantine and persian were of the Nizari Ismaili sect of Islam. There is a clear historical path for the last 1200 or so years leading back to that group from the current Aga Khan. However, that does not mean they were the same as we as AC fans would imagine them. From what I have studied and read they were more of a small network of clans and warriors with a few fortresses spread out across Persia, where they were much more active than in the Holy Land.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Pretty interesting. Do you have any books that you might recommend? This is pretty interesting stuff. :D