PDA

View Full Version : Hologram in the Vault..

Assassin_M
05-13-2012, 10:20 PM
This was vaguely discussed, but I Stumbled Upon this..

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120513172756/assassinscreed/images/thumb/2/2c/First-Civ.hologramme-01.jpg/320px-First-Civ.hologramme-01.jpg

This is a much clearer version of the Hologram that Ezio was shown in the Vault in AC II..
So.... lets SLICE it into many tiny pieces..

itsamea-mario
05-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Wow, you certainly are making a lot of threads recently. i'm not feeling all that observant but what the hell.
I see the people/workers seemingly worshiping a deity figure, but what is clear is that the apple is being used to control them. the OWCB is also holding the staff of eden. there are also plant or plant like things on the ground, which appear in other places. and an abstergo symbol can be seen in multiple pictures.
In the second slide, someone appears to be looking at the sun, possibly a reference to the flair. there are also two people over a plant, perhaps Adam and eve? there are symbols above them, perhaps representing the knowledge they learn from the tree of life?
The third one, a temple with an apple, maybe pointing towards brotherhood? there's other stuff there as well, but meh.
The last one just seems very general, looks like the innards of the brotherhood temple, there's a few pictures of the staff and the apple, and some people, seems to just state how POE's are used to control people.

mehhh...

Assassin_M
05-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Not really :rolleyes:
I only made 2 and brought one back up :D
Not exactly many :p

SlimeDynamiteD
05-13-2012, 11:44 PM
The pictures are inspired by ancient Egyptian paintings.

naran6142
05-14-2012, 12:36 AM
in the second image there is that triangle... kinda maybe looks like the abstergo symbol?

Assassin_M
05-14-2012, 09:09 AM
i dont understand,but if you wanna buy some golds ,you can call me
Hey Troll
No I do not want any of your gold..

LordoTzeentch
05-14-2012, 09:30 AM
First Image: Depicts the Human-TWCB war. The TWCB in the image is using a POE to defend (?) itself or ward off the humans with the axes. The POE appears to have an area
of effect and is fully enclosing 3 humans. The 4 fourth human from the left is half in-half out of the effect,and the final human is kneeling completely out of the effect of the POE.
Note also that this human has the same white colouration as the TWCB whereas the other humans in this and the other pictures are shaded darker. This could be that this human is
a TWCB hybrid (like Adam and Eve) and is resilient to the effects of the POE. We see the figure kneeling and this is purely theoretical but that figure could possibly be an assassin or precursor to them
due to the stealthy posture. Also those hybrids could also have been considered as leaders for the other humans as we see by the fact that it is closest to the TWCB. We also see the first instance of the
abstergo logo (well it looks like it).The most interesting thing though is the large circular object behind the TWCB with that charactersitc line pattern of the other POE's.

LordoTzeentch
05-14-2012, 09:45 AM
The big cylinder things with the curved top kind of look like the large structure the apple was placed on in Brotherhood. Also the third image has 8 scrolls and 9 dots for each scroll.
Comparing to the number of grander temples (the ones with the assassins logo on them in the codex pages during AC 2) which is also 8 could imply there is profound knowledge in those vaults.
hmmm more speculation but 8*9=72 (number of scorlls *number of dots) which we all know is an important number in AC lore. I wonder what the significance of 9 dots per scroll is though.

infamous_ezio
05-14-2012, 12:18 PM
where did you find this?

why even post it? its not like its anything we don't know...

thetony2012
05-14-2012, 01:10 PM
don't understand

Assassin_M
05-14-2012, 03:12 PM
don't understand
Did you play AC II ?

where did you find this?

why even post it? its not like its anything we don't know...
Doesn't seem to me like everyone knows it..
If you`re a genius then that's a different story, but my point stands that we did not see this hologram clearly in AC II and I have found a very clear one that deserves discussion..

Acrimonious_Nin
05-14-2012, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=Assassin_M;8308283]This was vaguely discussed, but I Stumbled Upon this..

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120513172756/assassinscreed/images/thumb/2/2c/First-Civ.hologramme-01.jpg/320px-First-Civ.hologramme-01.jpg

Is this all the ''visions'' ezio sees in the vault? is there a bigger picture with good quality?

Why so many triangle's like shaped like the Abstergo symbol ? could this be how TWCB divided themselves from the others? What I mean is that minerva said ''Look for those who learned to turn away from war..." could the ones that did not turn from war be the "Triangle Tribe" lineage of Cain (Abstergo), and the others who did turn from war be the ones that inside the ''bubble'' who were preserving life? Maybe that's why they are ''planting'' so that life may return?

rileypoole1234
05-14-2012, 08:34 PM
I just see a god ( OWCB?) making people (Adam and Eve-type people?) build monuments and Temples to hide POEs. The second row is interesting though. They look like they're picking crops or something, and offering them to the sun. That one interests me.

dxsxhxcx
05-14-2012, 11:33 PM
I wonder if the image in the third row will have something to do with the SP DLC where Connor will visit a mayan temple and maybe with this:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg7/scaled.php?server=7&filename=ac02pg01718copy.jpg&res=landing

De Filosoof
05-15-2012, 12:06 AM
I wonder if the image in the third row will have something to do with the SP DLC where Connor will visit a mayan temple and maybe with this:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg7/scaled.php?server=7&filename=ac02pg01718copy.jpg&res=landing

Oh man, i love that page from the fall. I think it's even more mysterious than the image posted by the OP.

Assassin_M
05-15-2012, 12:08 AM
Oh man, i love that page from the fall. I think it's even more mysterious than the image posted by the OP.
I agree completely..

dxsxhxcx
05-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Oh man, i love that page from the fall. I think it's even more mysterious than the image posted by the OP. yeah, I hope Daniel's role in AC3 is important and everything in that page be explained in the game (or at least in the Chain comic).. :D

EDIT: I found a bigger image in the AC wiki:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg210/scaled.php?server=210&filename=firstcivhologramme01.jpg&res=landing

Acrimonious_Nin
05-15-2012, 06:06 PM
yeah, I hope Daniel's role in AC3 is important and everything in that page be explained in the game (or at least in the Chain comic).. :D

EDIT: I found a bigger image in the AC wiki:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg210/scaled.php?server=210&filename=firstcivhologramme01.jpg&res=landing

YES, I can see the picture better. I want to assume that the 8 scrolls with the 9 dots are a reference that the ancient wise people got there info. from the apple and wrote it down. It is curious to the fact that 8*9 = 72. In another thread, I made, I stated a theory, that came from the ending of AC:R, that Desmond may need to find 2 apples to open the gate or unlock a memory of ''Eve". In these photos I keep seeing 2 apples, for the record, in hexagon shape, appearing a lot in these pics. Which may state that 2 apples are relevant for some reason. In the last picture there are 3 triangular things and there are 3 chambers with 2 apples and 1 staff in each of them...This probably is what Clay was referring to in AC2 when he says,"It happened once before. The pieces were all part of a whole." on the picture above that one there are 3 ''Mayan'' like structures(most likely the case why they are giving us the lost Mayan ruins as a DLC). The picture above the previous mentioned(this is the one with the people ''worshiping'' the apple at the top of the pyramid) Seems to indicate to me that the apple has the ability to makes ''slaves'' or loyal subjects. This was also mentioned through out all of the glyphs and rifts from AC2- AC:B by Clay. The first picture, once again, has a staff and 2 apples are present. It seems that TWCB enslave the current race of people. I doubt it was a rebellion. I believe these pictures to be a story of how people were enslaved by TWCB, then leading to Adam and Eve starting the rebellion. Which then lead to chaos which is probably why S16 in AC left the reference to the bible in "The Book of Revelation" which states, " I am the Alpha and Omega." which is him saying that the world started from chaos so shall it end in chaos. :D hope this is cool enough for you.

EDIT: With this being said, clearly, Connor is probably going to gain some awesome insight about life through the DLC. Which no one knows in which memory sequence we will unlock specific mission. So this was clearly all thought up to set us up for AC3, but the real question is, can we actually
figure out what the game is trying to say before the game actually releases? lol

EDIT: I just had a thought about the fact that, that TWCB figure that looks like an Egyptian god. The nag hammadi scrolls, which compose the "missing scriptures of the bible", were found in northern Egypt in the city of Nag Hammadi. That is probably no coincidence there. The scrolls contain some Egyptian wisdom there and how Hermes thrice greatest also had found enlightenment in the desert. Which I believe also was referenced in the DDS game. That is my take on the scrolls. :D