PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my AC multiplayer ideas?

BRANDONxPRODIGY
05-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Instead of Templar agents training as their ancestors in the Animus V1, we should have Assassins training in the Animus V3 at an Assassin hideout as THEMSELVES. I dunno about you guys but I don't really like the current AC multiplayer and I think it needs a face lift. An idea would be to make it like the Uncharted multiplayer which I really like. However, I wouldn't make it too based around shooting. One of my ideas is that there should be "Pistol", "Shotgun" and "Rifle" perks in the weapon slot. The pistol perk would equip the player with a revolver so that there are only 6 shots and it would have a slow rate of fire (30RPM). The shotgun perk would equip the player with a double barreled shotgun, which would have good damage and good rate of fire, but the range wouldn't be so good to balance it. The rifle perk would equip the player with a rifle such as the M14 and it would have a 20 round magazine. The damage would be capable of a one shot kill above the waist and the rate of fire would be medium (30RPM). The effectiveness of the perks would determine when they are unlocked (e.g. the rifle perk would be a late unlock).

Also, there should be new game modes since the current ones are't that good. They should include the classic Team Deathmatch and Free For All but also have games like Capture the Flag and King of the Hill. Capture the Flag is basic, two teams set out to be the first to capture 10 flags from the centre of the map and bring it to their base. King of the Hill would begin with the two teams racing to the top of a hill, and the first team to reach the top would defend that hill and the other team would attack and try to gain the hill. Each game would last 10 minutes (minus the race at the beginning) and whoever had possession of the hill by the end of the game would win.

The maps should also be varied rather than all of them being similar. For example, one map would be set in a forest with random seasons. For example, if the forest was set during winter i a game then we should be able to slide down trees and walk across frozen lakes for limited time. Another map could be at a beach/pier which would be fun.

Anyway, what do you think of my ideas and what are some of your ideas? Please share with me!

Assassin_M
05-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Personally I like playing as Templars..
I think of it like this, the Single player is for the Assassins and the Multiplayer is for the Templars..
its fair and I dont mind it..
Not taking anything from your ideas, they`re well thought..
Im just throwing this out there..
and besides this is the single player forums, this is the Multiplayer one http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/136-Assassin-s-Creed-Multiplayer-Discussion
Im sure you`ll find others who`ll be more willing to further discuss your ideas ;)

reddragonhrcro
05-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Have also been thinking of a MP mode with the Assassins but eventualy with the Templars it is better as each character is unique in their style,especialy in the first MP in ACB.Eventualy each of em looks like an ordinary person in that time and makes the blending in groups and all more realistic.

Black_Widow9
05-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the Forums :D
Please post this here-
ACIII Mulltiplayer Suggestions (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662385)